Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future Appreciation Thread

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Hey look, we can all do random 80's Shit Appreciation Threads

I might have been the only one that watched this but it was so badass.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
It's bad enough you made a(nother) thread thats the drizzling shits, but then you replied to your own shitty thread 25 min later?

JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I watched the show back then, and thought it was okay. The comic book, though was pretty awesome. My younger brother had some of the toys and videos. The animation in the videos for the toys, where you shoot at the screen were pretty awesome.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I watched this one too. I had one of the ships/guns. Never got up early enough to play along sometimes though.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
captain power.jpg

Ya' goddamn better believe it! My brother and I used to play the hell out of the tapes. I don't think we ever made it through the third one. We had Captain Power's and his ship, the bad guy's ship and the one that looked like a gun turret. Was three all the tapes they made? I don't think I ever recalled seeing a fourth one in the series.

While the tapes where fun it was the most fun to wait until night time, turn out all the lights and "dog fight" with everybody. My bother had a friend who was also into Captain Power and with our three ships we had some awesome times with it. They should totally make this again, I think kids would eat it up.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
View attachment 22252

Ya' goddamn better believe it! My brother and I used to play the hell out of the tapes. I don't think we ever made it through the third one. We had Captain Power's and his ship, the bad guy's ship and the one that looked like a gun turret. Was three all the tapes they made? I don't think I ever recalled seeing a fourth one in the series.

While the tapes where fun it was the most fun to wait until night time, turn out all the lights and "dog fight" with everybody. My bother had a friend who was also into Captain Power and with our three ships we had some awesome times with it. They should totally make this again, I think kids would eat it up.

OMG DUDE! You seriously need to copy those over to MPEG and send me copies!!! I actually still have my toys!

....man that makes me sound like a child.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I was trying to remember this show/game. I remember having this thing back in the day.

captain-power-Interlocker.jpg