Captain's Auction on Nov 2nd

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
they have a megalo and some Aero city's as well as a Naomi Uni Crazy taxi. This IS a big one..

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
That is in the same moment awesome and also extremly sad. To see such a great arcade go. Must have been incredible for the people living near it.
I just went through all the stuff there sure is a lot of neos and other stuff in there. The Neo 50 looks incredible. Just sad that I can't bid as without proper inspection in person you could get a bad surprise.

Randomsense

New Challenger
This is actually not that far from me. Though I don't think the wife would be too happy with me if I brought a new toy home.

It wasn't part of my stomping grounds back in the day (mostly Western and Pak Mann) but its always sad to see another arcade fold like this.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Always sad to see another arcade die...but on the plus side that auction looks like it has a pretty wide range of selection. Those neo 50's NEED to go to a good home. I'd be so bummed if they ended up on eBay sitting for a BIN of $10,000 for all eternity.

After it happens definitely reply with what you guys scored! I'll be making popcorn in the meantime. :snack: