Cardboard box & MVS release info

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Hey Shawn,

I have two suggestions for things I would like to see here. One thing would be a list of what Neo·Geo cart games were released in the original Japanese cardboard boxes. The other suggestion, while I may be one of an incredibly few number of people who care, is more specific information on when MVS carts were released. Since both the month and date are printed on the marquees, it is relatively simple to gather information, granted there are a number of parties willing to contribute.

That's all, and great site. I find the Master List quite useful.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
It will be a lot of work, but I'm in.

As for the cardboard boxes, I have a picture of 15 of them at my personal Neo page:
http://members.aol.com/dkd4/dionsneo.html

I think there might be either 17 or possibly 20 cardboard box versions.

We know of 17, but we think that 3 more exist based on time frame of games.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I know. I've seen your pic several times before but since nobody has everything, I thought a comprehensive list might be useful, at least for those like me who like the cardboard boxes.

I'm not a big collector of MVS marquees & so on (due to difficulty in finding them) but I'm sure it could be done. I'll come up with what I can.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Many of the cardboard-boxed games are individually pictured on the collection page. Release oriented information belongs on the Master List. Geddon_jt is currently updating the Master List, perhaps he will add this information for the next publication.