Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

Spoiler:
and when you least expect it, Jeff Goldblum

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I love Charles Bronson. When I grow up I want to be just like him, and kill everyone I meet.

twilight

Armored Scrum Object
bronson_glasses_28527t.jpg

do you guys know this Charles Bronson?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronson_(prisoner)

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec

The real subway hipster killer, lol

Marek

Banned

The real subway hipster killer, lol

....:conf:

Its weird... only 170-something views and the subtitle for the vid says 'Dude recorded an angry promo' so that was his promo? and he raps? and its like he went out to get a hipster and scream at her?

Last edited:

Igniz v2

....:conf:

Its weird... only 170-something views and the subtitle for the vid says 'Dude recorded an angry promo' so that was his promo? and he raps? and its like he went out to get a hipster and scream at her?

It's fairly clear what's happening there, he's definitely not rapping, he was trying to break up something between the girl who was probably being self-righteous, and that black dude who was talking at the start, and then she kept going so he just blew up at her.

Marek

Banned
It's fairly clear what's happening there, he's definitely not rapping, he was trying to break up something between the girl who was probably being self-righteous, and that black dude who was talking at the start, and then she kept going so he just blew up at her.

I'm not saying he's rapping. I'm wondering why its on that particular site, and why the uploader called it a promo.

Just wondering.

Also I cant make out anything the black dude or the girl are saying.

Igniz v2

I'm not saying he's rapping. I'm wondering why its on that particular site, and why the uploader called it a promo.

Just wondering.

Also I cant make out anything the black dude or the girl are saying.

Worldstarhiphop is both a site for amateur/mixtape/new top 40 rap videos and a hood media outlet lol, there's probably thousands more videos on there of random blowups, fights, and other crazy things happening in urban places. No idea about the promo description lol