Check out these messages I received from an eBay seller!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I think he was going for cheapassery, but chapassery is way better. Conjures images of whips and bare asses.

We seriously need to make this a new term for being "cheap" that we will use in the selling forums here.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
That kind of reminds me of the guy who auctioned off a Laseractive many years ago.

Somehow, it slipped through the cracks and I got the thing for $100 (it came with a Genesis pack, as well). The dude was furious, but there was no reserve on it. He sent me a ton of shitty emails demanding that I drop the sale, but I refused.

In the end, he sent the fucking thing...in a box, wrapped in a garbage bag...full of his garbage.

I cleaned it and it worked fine...but the guy was a total dick about it.

sounds like the time i got my mvs games wrapped in a bk bag years back from here.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
sounds like the time i got my mvs games wrapped in a bk bag years back from here.

I would have said DashK sold it to you if you were a long time member instead of a noob member.

Dat Tindercrisp.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I would have said DashK sold it to you if you were a long time member instead of a noob member.

Dat Tindercrisp.

lol. i remember dashk.

no- it was a member here with a decent rep. was selling some titles. took my money and from a few others and proceeded to not ship. couple months later, got him tracked down. called his local pd.. threatened to sue (lol). and he eventually shipped to everyone once he was backed into a corner. my carts in particular were put in a bk bag and tossed loosely into the box with no padding. i'll see if i can find the unboxing vid i did of it.

edit: found it!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Update: I called eBay(on hold now while they work on the case) and they are notating his account and said that they may consider terminating it but at the very least will put a temporary suspension on it as a warning. They don't take this sort of thing lightly. :)

Just read his replies. WTF? What an asshole. Assuming you are "white" and calling you a cheapass for bidding $500 on his auction. He deserves a ban just for being an asshole and a racist. Spread the word!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
well, to be fair loefye is the whitest guy most of us know this side of GregN.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
You should have responded to him in Trump-isms. Missed opportunity for an even more serious melt down. Sad.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
You should have responded to him in Trump-isms. Missed opportunity for an even more serious melt down. Sad.

I'm expecting a message from him later today when he receives the ones from eBay. I'll be sure to paste them here.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
lol. i remember dashk.

no- it was a member here with a decent rep. was selling some titles. took my money and from a few others and proceeded to not ship. couple months later, got him tracked down. called his local pd.. threatened to sue (lol). and he eventually shipped to everyone once he was backed into a corner. my carts in particular were put in a bk bag and tossed loosely into the box with no padding. i'll see if i can find the unboxing vid i did of it.

Spoiler:

That kind of packing reminds me of a few years ago when I had managed to score an LA and a few games for a decent price.

Let me dig out a couple pics of that.

The eBay prick must have been pissed off at that low winning bid and shipped out the Laseractive and the discs in a thin oversized cardboard box. A coupe wads of old newspaper was the extent of the protection he provided within the box.

307orc1.jpg

2wmj0qe.jpg

2rykdxf.jpg

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I know right? Also, how does he know that I'm even white? LOL

but don't you know, only white people are diabolical rapist, paedophile, genocidal, unappreciative pieces of shit that want something for nothing.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
lol. i remember dashk.

Spoiler:

$9 to ship + $9 for BK packaging supplies = $18 :keke:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
honestly. im annoyed by buyer inquiries like this.

Sure his later response was a bit crass, but he shouldn't need to reply at all. It's his auction. he can do whatever he wants with it.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Just look up any game and you see millions of BIN's that are 30-50% easily over what the item is worth. BIN's are bad, but even auctions you need to take with a grain of salt as some people can't stand losing a auction (the research on this is pretty interesting). Hell, I'd say 70-80% of the time the auction bid goes over a currently listed BIN and it isn't because it is more complete or in better condition.

The ebay guy has the mentality of most faggers on ebay, why put something up for a fair and just price and let the auction tards duke it out when you can just put up a BIN and wait for a big ol dumb fish to bite. All it takes is one fish, and we have plenty of them.

In any case Ebay is cancer anyhow. I have made offers on shit that sellers think is gold and it is still there months later.

Last edited:

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
This is why I don't eBay much folks...

Me:
Hey, just noticed the Saturn Skeleton system auction was taken down, I was planning on bidding. Any reason it was taken down? (there were already bids on it)

Seller:
al-hamdulillah

Hi,

I removed it from auction for the time being and will list at fixed price for around $1000. As I said in the listing this is one of the rarest Saturns ever released, if not the rarest, and moreso factory sealed.
Rather than open it up on auctionfor the dozens of bargain basement watchers who were waiting to bid for it on the last day for some ridiculous price, it's better off being listed for a price reflecting that as a buy it now option until someone takes it.

Usman

Me: Well good luck with the sale. I was just surprised as I thought I saw twenty or so bids on it when I found it yesterday so didn't know the auction could be taken down at that point.

Generally from my experience you end up making more with auctions as many will bid at the last seconds and the price can go up much higher than a BIN. Everyone's a bargain hunter though and that's just the chance you take with an auction and that's what makes eBay fun.

Personally I was going to bid around 500 but I'm sure someone else would have bid more. I just want a gem mint version of this system with a perfect laser; I would have opened it and used it as well as displayed personally. I'm pretty OCD about the condition of my stuff!

Cheers.

-Michael

Seller:
al-hamdulillah

There you ae - you yourself are a cheap ass who wanted a system that's never seen on eBay for the amount a used, beat-up Samsung Satuen commands.

It's people like you I'm byppassing entirely by going the BIN route. You can have your 'fun', I'm after maling a sale at a fair price.

And then there's your typical ignoramus use of 'OCD' as a descriptor for your perfectionist attitude towards the condition of your toys. Listen, OCD is a genuine mental disorder and a crippline one defined by rituals and invasive thoughts that severely circumscribe a person's daily life.

I absolutely despise people like you with your chapassery, lack of appreciation of or what you;re buying. and most of all: your disgusting, make-me-retch white privilege of wanting something for nothing (this goes back to your rapist/pedophile/genocidal white forefathers on their colonial adventures) - and most ofall, your pathetic ignorance of basic human psychology and reduction of it to pathetic pop psychology riddled with more BS than your belovd Trump.

I've banned you and your ugly white privilege from my listings and from contacting me again.

Go and shoot up another mosque and some more innocent Muslims, you'll feel better, and no one will you terrorist - they'll just call you...OCD.

Me:
You are an ignorant racist moron. I told you good luck with the sale and wasn't rude at all in my email. An auction determines market value, not BIN's. You got bids on your item and couldn't deal with the price they were at so you went back on a fair sale and deleted the auction like a chump. You obviously aren't a person who follows through with your word. You also know nothing about me so don't pretend to. Lastly, I appreciate all things gaming as well as people; something you obviously don't. I'll be posting your message on various gaming forums around the internet such as Neo-Geo.com etc. to make sure nobody buys your stuff. I'll also be contacting eBay to let them know about your abuse; hopefully they will give you a mark on your account. Get a life.

Wow, that seller is such a douche. No wonder why he wasn't successful in selling that.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Right, because he didn't initially give me a lecture in regards to "bargain bin buyers" etc. when all I did was send a short message asking why he removed the item while there were bids on it... Then later he never proceeded to give me a diatribe of racist accusations after the fact or anything like that...

Of course I'd be a bit butt hurt and eBay is handling it now so I'm good. He can eat rocks. :)

Your short message is was triggered his response though. He said he was going to list it for $1000 to avoid low sale & just wait it out, then you reply back saying you were trying to snipe it for $500, pretty much exactly what he was trying to avoid. Then you gave him a lecture...$500 for a Saturn seem like an awesome offer but i can see why the dude went nuclear...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I've had OCD since I was ten years old at least. It comes accompanied with depression. My grandma had OCD and dropped dead doing her checking rituals, not even kidding, her heart failed and I found her where she does them near her drawer. This was in 2008. OCD is serious shit, and I don't really care if people use it as something to make a point of over reaction, honestly, it can be used in a valid manner, PC shit doesn't help the world.. Keep in mind that this term and the term 'triggered' get thrown around in a hipster fashion. It's like a SJW flavor, and I got no beef with it being used to make a statement, I hear you.

I've had things trigger me I didn't know could 'trigger' me and wipe away my entire feelings of happiness and living condition. It's like you can't rely on yourself because you have a literal devil on your shoulder. Imagine if your set reality was turned upside down and you lived in a entirely different miserable life. OCD is not a hollywood cool trendy disorder, it is a miserable fucking enemy I have fought for most of my life. Unless you have it, you just won't get it what it is like to deal with it, because to the outside world it looks like a bunch of made up drama.

How can he know your race because of a fucking Saturn auction? I love how he goes into a racist tirade right after some sensible thing. It is mind blowing how people can tip toe cold and hot water like that.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Your short message is was triggered his response though. He said he was going to list it for $1000 to avoid low sale & just wait it out, then you reply back saying you were trying to snipe it for $500, pretty much exactly what he was trying to avoid. Then you gave him a lecture...$500 for a Saturn seem like an awesome offer but i can see why the dude went nuclear...

So every bidder below the winning bid in an auction is a disgusting stain on humanity?