China is trippin’…

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
tumblr_o2h1shZ9kJ1ugl7tho3_500.gif

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Does anybody think said "weather" balloon should be captured or shot down? It is violating our airspace and collecting data. If the shoe was on the other foot, I don't think the Chinese would hesitate.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Does anybody think said "weather" balloon should be captured or shot down? It is violating our airspace and collecting data. If the shoe was on the other foot, I don't think the Chinese would hesitate.
nope. fuck the balloon. we should shoot down xi.

@M

20 Year Member
Don't worry about it. China already has your data from Ali Express.
True, but, they're probably after information that's actually useful.

I don't believe that they're doing this, but, it'd probably be a great way to seed a new airborne virus in the States too.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Lol @basic is scared by a balloon like China is Pennywise the clown

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Is this a blimp? Seems like it would need to be a sizeable balloon to hold some cargo the size of multiple school buses....

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It is violating our airspace
It isn't.

It is in the upper limits of our atmosphere, above flying altitude. Jets can't get up there.

Why did China do this? Could be many reasons. To see how we react, to see if we could shoot it down how we could take it down, etc.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
We are flying similar balloons over China as well. We also have China surrounded by military bases. You don't see them sperging about it.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
We are flying similar balloons over China as well. We also have China surrounded by military bases. You don't see them sperging about it.
no, they do it through mouthpieces like john cena and lebron james.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Need Lonesage to give the inside scoop on this Chinese spy balloon
For the past several months Chinese have been posting stuff like, "Death to America, only then can the world have peace," "Covid came from America," etc etc.

China has always been like North Korea on steroids but it's really annoying now. Tiktok here has really brainwashed people. They can't even explain why they hate America, because they're bombarded daily with videos on how dangerous America is.

Legit wish every company would decouple from China and move manufacturing elsewhere.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
They sperg about America every fucking day, the same way they sperg about 'little Japan' every fucking day. You can't read Chinese, you don't go on Chinese social media, you have no idea what you're talking about.

If anyone is interested, google The Great Translation Movement for insight.

@M

20 Year Member
I didn't know that national airspace has a vertical limit? I've always thought that if you're flying within a country's boundaries, at any altitude, while still inside Earth's atmosphere, you're in their airspace, regardless of if they can reach or detect you? Maybe I'm wrong.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I didn't know that national airspace has a vertical limit? I've always thought that if you're flying within a country's boundaries, at any altitude, while still inside Earth's atmosphere, you're in their airspace, regardless of if they can reach or detect you? Maybe I'm wrong.
You are WRONG.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
For the past several months Chinese have been posting stuff like, "Death to America, only then can the world have peace," "Covid came from America," etc etc.

China has always been like North Korea on steroids but it's really annoying now. Tiktok here has really brainwashed people. They can't even explain why they hate America, because they're bombarded daily with videos on how dangerous America is.

Legit wish every company would decouple from China and move manufacturing elsewhere.

Thanks. Feels like east asian countries like China and Japan go through periodic ultra nationalist cycles where there's greater anti foreign sentiment. I don't follow this thing on a daily basis, but it feels like China is certaintly in one lately compared to say 10 years ago.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Thanks. Feels like east asian countries like China and Japan go through periodic ultra nationalist cycles where there's greater anti foreign sentiment. I don't follow this thing on a daily basis, but it feels like China is certaintly in one lately compared to say 10 years ago.
10 years ago were the Fishing Islands riots when they got angry that little Japan claimed the islands, so they went out and destroyed Japanese brand cars and restaurants...that were owned by Chinese in China.

Same shit, different day.

All I can say are the foreigners here who say the young generation are more open and less resentful against Japan are knobs who don't know shit. Get out of Shanghai and Beijing and you'll overhear at least someone once a day talking about little Japanese. What a stupid fucking move it was for Japan to give China shinkansen technology.