China is trippin’…

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
*in DJ Khalid voice*

…AND ANOTHER ONE!

Ffs, now I gotta watch the sky like Chicken Little so as to dodge the falling EMP bombs?

‘Stage, tell your boss to chill.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The second one is over South America though, not the USA.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Could the USA feed it false information? Send faux signals up there.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I didn't know that national airspace has a vertical limit? I've always thought that if you're flying within a country's boundaries, at any altitude, while still inside Earth's atmosphere, you're in their airspace, regardless of if they can reach or detect you? Maybe I'm wrong.

Nah, if that was the case Russia satellites couldn’t scan the US, but likewise the US satellites couldn’t scan China, Russia, North Korea and so on.

This air balloon scenario feels like a stunt or weird provocation from Beijing, they could get all the surveillance information they want from satellites.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
. What a stupid fucking move it was for Japan to give China shinkansen technology.
Greed led us here, pure and simple greed.

Nah, if that was the case Russia satellites couldn’t scan the US, but likewise the US satellites couldn’t scan China, Russia, North Korea and so on.

This air balloon scenario feels like a stunt or weird provocation from Beijing, they could get all the surveillance information they want from satellites.
They reckon it was 3 school buses in size. That'd take a while to build in space.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Guys, guys, guys... it's a weather balloon that went astray, OK?

Do you actually believe this shit? I thought I was supposed to be the conspiracy theorist around here...

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

Do you actually believe this shit? I thought I was supposed to be the conspiracy theorist around here...

It’s not conspiracy to say it is a very rare occurrence, and it sounds like there’s another one now as well...

But sure, it’s perfectly possible it’s boring geographic equipment that went off course.

I’d just shoot it down for lolz.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

a country in which there isn't a venture or company the ccp doesn't have its hands in...yep, it's a completely "civilian" weather balloon. no ccp to be found here. totally not a shady statement.

@M

20 Year Member
The ghost of Gunpei Yokoi be like, "We don't have this problem in Japan. Fooking balloons can't travel 10 feet without getting popped, burned, or eaten."

tumblr_phyap5JUAh1rj5k7ko1_r1_1280.jpeg

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Anyone played Deep Scan? I did yesterday as it’s a way to cheese extra credits in Die Hard Arcade on the Sega Saturn. It’s somewhat therapeutic but shite at the same time. I give it 3 fish fingers out of 5.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
a country in which there isn't a venture or company the ccp doesn't have its hands in...yep, it's a completely "civilian" weather balloon. no ccp to be found here. totally not a shady statement.
Got any evidence besides "the TV Man told me"?

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
You are 2000% anti-China racist.
here are the terms of my truce. you let me kill xi xinping and you can kill zelensky. i think i win this transaction.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Are these the things that the government has blamed the physics-defying UFO sightings on?

@M

20 Year Member
Xi's reaction to Biden-man thwarting his scheme? 😁

tumblr_mzqmdp4S6C1rrkahjo1_250.gif