Classic Cabs for Sale

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
I'm selling a few other cabs.

$100

DK Jr cocktail - needs new hinges on the top. Monitor good, game works, jap style controls

$175

Pole Position 2 - Cab is in fair shape, having board issues. Sky is yellow and the controls are acting funny. Spontaneously happened. Probably an easy fix.

$225

Asteroids - Cab is in good shape, monitor is good, high score kit installed. needs cleanup of controls and a bit of TLC for the art.

$400

Battlezone - cab is in good shape, some minor scratches on side art. Shroud was cracked and repaired. Nothing ugly. Monitor is strong. High score/romsaver installed.

$125

Afterburner - Needs cleanup and some new controls. It works, but the triggers are really soft and it needs a bath.

Will trade for list if you don't feel like paying cash:

25'' medium res monitor in GREAT shape

Neo home cart system with controllers (no game necessary)

CPS3 (darksoft or 3s setup)

Williams Multi-game setup WITH control panel and conversion kit

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If I was anywhere close to you, that Donkey Kong Junior would be in the back of my truck already. You've got some great prices there!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
If I was anywhere close to you, that Donkey Kong Junior would be in the back of my truck already. You've got some great prices there!

I don't price gouge. Just want to get rid of these and free up space. A bunch of these are in my storage locker and I'm sick of paying for the fees.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
Someone deliver battle zone and afterburner to me!!! Great cabs and prices, nice!!!

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And here I am, just sitting with a spare Nanao ms8-26su, in beautiful shape....IN TEXAS.....WITH NO ASTEROIDS....:(

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Cocktail cabs are so awesome, one day I'll score one locally. GLWTS.

I've had a bunch and I'm about to just swear all of them off. I don't have the setup for them right now, they take up way more room than a standard cab. Giant footprint when you consider seating and stuff.

I totally want a Warlords cocktail, though. :)