CLOSED: Ringedge and games. Baller status.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hey guys.

Preparing to buy a house, and would like to keep this with a good community member if I sell it.

I have a sega ringedge, with game Virtua Tennis 4.

I cannot consider splitting this. To do so would render some amount of it worthless to the owners.

_CLOSED / NO LONGER FOR SALE_

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I’m not interested, but if you do ship, try this

Instapak Quick Expanding Foam

It expands until it meets resistance. Great for shipping pc’s with components installed

Glws

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
What an awesome price on this setup, from one of the best sellers on here. Congrats on buying a house bud!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Such a bad ass setup! I hope it stays in good hands. Good luck on everything with getting the house. It's a hell of a process. Bump it up for a super legit dude and an equally legit price!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks Mike.

The pengo game is interesting. I never got around to chaining a bunch of IOs, but you can play 8 people on it apparently. It also has the shmups skill test and a shmup on it.

https://segaretro.org/Ge-Sen_Love:_Plus_Pengo!

House wise we're in early phases, getting money right etc. But we're on a track to be in a good position in less than a year, so I'm happy about that :)

Yeah good luck with a house! My wife and I keep discussing if we want to buy soon. Talk about big life events. Good luck!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
In an astounding turn of events, my medical insurance actually sent me checks for some claims. So, keeping this bad boy :)

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
In an astounding turn of events, my medical insurance actually sent me checks for some claims. So, keeping this bad boy :)

Awesome! That's a sweet setup and I'm glad it's staying in good hands.

FYI, if you ever need help navigating stuff with medical claims / insurance companies getting shitty, shoot me a message. I deal with that stuff daily.