CMV1B consolized MVS on Indiegogo

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
So I skimmed their page. The gif of them inserting an Home Cart of Neo Bomberman is head scratching to say the least. I know the game was only released on MVs though conversions/boots are in there. So is it an empty shell, a mvs guts in a home shell, or a bootleg?

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Short story it’s a $225 cmvs. They’ll only make it if they sell 108 of them or so. (19 supporters atm ). I’m sure they’re using a ribbon cable to wrap the boards opposite each other like that. Aesthetics wise, it falls along the lines of analogues super nt/mega sg size to cart ratio. If it’s almost a guarantee that it will be made. I might pick it up to review. But from a cost to value, just buy/build yourself a supergun.

edd_jedi

NEST Puppet
So I skimmed their page. The gif of them inserting an Home Cart of Neo Bomberman is head scratching to say the least. I know the game was only released on MVs though conversions/boots are in there. So is it an empty shell, a mvs guts in a home shell, or a bootleg?

Yes I thought that was odd too, not sure why they didn't do the video and photos with a standard MVS cart.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
It looks like this has lost backers since I last looked at it. I have a feeling this is t getting built with only 2 weeks left in the campaign.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

He 3D prints new shells for his MVS carts. He’s shown a few off