Colin Powell dead, Covid19 complications

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
When was the last administration that was not filled with Warmongers?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If that’s real I’m speechless.

The fact that i’m not sure it’s fake deeply disturbs me.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
But should death absolve someone of their sins? Trump is not wrong. Tactless maybe. I'm not out to spit on his grave or anything, but the fawning over Powell is 100% because he was one of the 'good Republicans' that spoke truth to power and occasionally sided with Democrats, like McCain.

When was the last administration that was not filled with Warmongers?

Trump is the least warmongering president in a century (faint praise of course), although his administration still had plenty of them.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
But should death absolve someone of their sins? Trump is not wrong. Tactless maybe. I'm not out to spit on his grave or anything, but the fawning over Powell is 100% because he was one of the 'good Republicans' that spoke truth to power and occasionally sided with Democrats, like McCain.

Trump is the least warmongering president in a century (faint praise of course), although his administration still had plenty of them.

I’m not saying he is wrong, I’m saying he is a classless asshole.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Remember when McCain ran with Palin?

Would you have ever thought American political discourse could have become more stupid?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Is it too long ago? I know when US presidents die we tend to just remember the good stuff. Like recently with GHWB, everyone totally forgot about that "David Coppafeel" thing. Did we totally forgive Idi Amin when he died of what he did? I mean, people are tearing down statues of dead people all over the country, obviously their deaths didn't do shit for them.