COMMUNITY BLACK BOOK

Mike

Bead Banger
Shawn,

I think that this is an important piece of information that needs to be shared with the public.

For every neo geo gamer that has ever been ripped off either on ebay or any thing similar, to have a place to post the names of those that are untrustworthy would greatly enhance the close relationship of the community.

I suggest placing the section under the SNK war room section. That way those arguments in the SNK war room can be concentrated on other things, and the other topics will not get flooded with other bad deals.

Thanks,
Mike

JRock917

, ,
I have to admit I do like this idea, although obviously I am not the one who would implement it.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Mike:
Shawn,

I think that this is an important piece of information that needs to be shared with the public.

For every neo geo gamer that has ever been ripped off either on ebay or any thing similar, to have a place to post the names of those that are untrustworthy would greatly enhance the close relationship of the community.

I suggest placing the section under the SNK war room section. That way those arguments in the SNK war room can be concentrated on other things, and the other topics will not get flooded with other bad deals.

Thanks,
Mike

I disagree on this. Posting a message saying you got ripped off by so and so would be fine.

But for Shawn to have an archive for anyone to accuse someone of fraud would'nt be good IMO. What happens when someone is wrongfully slandered by some jerk? How would shawn know who was lieing and who wasn't?

It's better for people to work out their own problems, Let them make their own black book webpage like shawn did somewhere. But for Shawn to have a public archive for ANYONE to accuse someone in wouldn't work in my eyes.

Anyway's I highly doubt Shawn want's to play Policeman, And managing such an archive would be hard, Who's lieing and who isn't?

You'd see 20 "Ripped off by Dion" prank submissions per week.

Nice idea though...

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited December 02, 2000).]