Connecticut Elementary School Shooting (AKA "Gun Control Debate" thread...)

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Ok now I'm confused, should we all have guns or be kung-fu masters?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Both. Gunkata.

I'm not worried about home invaders. I have nothing of value.
That and I can cut bullets in have with my katana. I have been known to slice a tree in half from ten feet away.

Last edited:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith

NOTE: May not be effective on certain individuals:

2ew2wd2.jpg

Less than desired results have been known to occur.

2yvktgo.jpg

caleb1883

Super Spy Agent
Something to think about, especially when people are talking about how things have somehow gotten worse because of our current social climate. Most people skip right over the deadliest school attack in US history. Virginia Tech was the deadliest "shooting" but the deadliest attack happened in 1927.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Also very valid proof for the argument that people who decide to kill a large group of people will find a way, gun or otherwise.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If you read any of Sung Hui Cho's screenplays, you would know that kid should never have had access to guns or sharp objects of any kind.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
So is it strange that I can only shoot my revolver left handed but a rifle or shotgun I have to hold as if I was right handed? Seems this is the gun thread now.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
So is it strange that I can only shoot my revolver left handed but a rifle or shotgun I have to hold as if I was right handed? Seems this is the gun thread now.

We have a firearm thread, bump it for discussion of firearm related things.

Like I tried (and failed) to get people to do on like page 2 of this thread.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Some guy sitting behind us at the Waffle House tonight was blabbing on. We could easily hear him talking to a woman with him.

Saying this shooting was proof that we're in the end times. Saying god was about to strike down on the US and he was gonna move to Australia.

At one point he asked the general question "where do we go from here ?" and the woman said "I'll be going home, not sure about you". She got up and left.

Side show prophet earned his masturbation tonight.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've noted some words used in the reports of this shooting and Colorado. Words like "the firearms, which were legally purchased". I believe these words are deliberate...as in not to inform the public these guns weren't stolen (which, concerning Friday, they were stolen although no news agency I've seen has puit it that way) but to say "look, firearms out government allows us to have did this".

And an "all new feature!!!" begins, they are now turning the attack on "survivalists" and "preppers" as well. People with "stockpiles"...although I guess in my mind the media using the term "arsenal" for the victim-mother's 5 firearms just doesn't fit in my mind.

They're even blaming the mother because she taught her son to shoot...which really blows my mind. Isn't this what any responsible gun owner should do? Make their children aware of firearms, train them firearm responsibility and how to properly handle them?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've noted some words used in the reports of this shooting and Colorado. Words like "the firearms, which were legally purchased". I believe these words are deliberate...as in not to inform the public these guns weren't stolen (which, concerning Friday, they were stolen although no news agency I've seen has puit it that way) but to say "look, firearms out government allows us to have did this".

And an "all new feature!!!" begins, they are now turning the attack on "survivalists" and "preppers" as well. People with "stockpiles"...although I guess in my mind the media using the term "arsenal" for the victim-mother's 5 firearms just doesn't fit in my mind.

They're even blaming the mother because she taught her son to shoot...which really blows my mind. Isn't this what any responsible gun owner should do? Make their children aware of firearms, train them firearm responsibility and how to properly handle them?

Our military needs to stop teaching our kids to shoot - who do they think they are?