Controller issues

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Bought a Hori Neo 2 stick and keep getting a blue screen. But if I plug in one of my other controllers and switch on the AES and then swap over to the Hori it works. Any reason?

Attachments

• 33BDAEF8-5731-43FA-A12F-F57A445270C7.jpeg
    33BDAEF8-5731-43FA-A12F-F57A445270C7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Bought a Hori Neo 2 stick and keep getting a blue screen. But if I plug in one of my other controllers and switch on the AES and then swap over to the Hori it works. Any reason?
That screen will come up if the game ID isn't found. I'm not aware of a button combination to pull up that screen at boot.

I assume you have a stock AES bios, but if you had an MVS or Universe Bios it would be worth pulling up the contoller test screen to verify that stick is working correctly.

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
That screen will come up if the game ID isn't found. I'm not aware of a button combination to pull up that screen at boot.

I assume you have a stock AES bios, but if you had an MVS or Universe Bios it would be worth pulling up the contoller test screen to verify that stick is working correctly.

Thanks for the reply. It does have a unibios but not sure how to pull up the test screen?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Hold BCD at startup and select Hardware Test. Press start until you get to the controller test.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
That screen you are seeing has nothing to do with the UniBios. But I would say that you should try the game in console mode given on AES, in arcade mode the unibios needs to put the system into developer mode. The screen looks like something dev related.