Couple Who Made MAS Sticks/Superguns Has Passed Away

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Pretty shitty time to make a joke. I don't like selling my shit anymore unless I have extras or I need to clear space. Back when I had the stick I was fresh out of college and I was moving a lot.

When did you start becoming a dick head?
Im pretty sure he was poking fun at Mr. Bunghole's previous cringe post.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Pretty shitty time to make a joke. I don't like selling my shit anymore unless I have extras or I need to clear space. Back when I had the stick I was fresh out of college and I was moving a lot.

When did you start becoming a dick head?

It was at Bojangles' expense with his shitty insensitive remarks, wasn't aimed at you, sorry

EDIT: What max said lol

Last edited:

Neo_Mike_81

King's Dry Cleaner
I hope I come across an MVS style layout MAS Stick will probably cost a pretty penny.

Kert

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
That's a tragic way to die. Rest in Peace Thao. MAS has been great for the home arcade scene.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm begging the gods to please Nuke this fuckhead's account ^
No...

xROTx

PS. That's a current timeframe no... things evolve fast on here...
PPS. Meh... what can I say, he aint done anything within the scope of my idiocy radar currently after the Tak banning... get some perspective Sylvie love...

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Come on Rot, do him a favor. He wants to be banned.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I was always a fan of theirs and their work inspired me to eventually predominately use American style buttons, sticks and layout in all competitive fighters since even as most of my friends use higher tech Sanwa stuff. Their sticks were solid af. This is all horrifying to hear. Its nice that people who were by no means household names still affected many indirectly and are missed and thought of, and at the very least have respects paid to them from many they never met. Rest in Peace.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Holy crap that's horrible, RIP to the founding mother and father of superguns. They are the only ones in the scene that I've never gotten a chance to have a communication with but many of their creations have passed through my hands being transfer of ownership to repairs/mods. To this day, the MAS arcade stick is still my preferred stick because it has that authentic happ feel like how the SF cabs here had.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Sad to hear this news.
I was very very lucky to own a MAS stick for the genesis as a kid, one of my gaming relics I'm never getting rid of.
Made the SF2 home experience so dope. I don't recall many options back then for having true arcade hardware for consoles.

RIP

MAS stick.JPG

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Sorry to hear about this. All the best to their loved ones. I've always admired their work over the years and it's sad to see them go like this.