cr8zykuban0's neo aes,mvs,cd and pocket collection

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and to post my neo geo collection to show off what I have and to introduce myself to the neo forums. My name is Gabriel. I'm 23 years old, im from vegas, and I've been collecting neo geo for over 5 years now. I first played neo geo back in 99 when I was 8 years old at an arcade inside a local swapmeet. That game was kof 94 and I absolutely feel in love with the game. Since then I picked up a neo aes system off a friend from japan with 2 controllers and 2 games. I've been very happy collecting for the aes so far and decided to also collect for other neo systems as well. Very happy to be able to show my love for the neo and hope you guys enjoy!Thanks for looking! (sorry for the neo cd games pic being sideways)

yLDB1L8l.jpg

xbzVC3Ul.jpg
rm0oVSsl.jpg

jtWdEnKl.jpg

DnwtRSsl.jpg

kzxazfQl.jpg

XMYI2k9l.jpg

52RO7x9l.jpg

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Nice stuff. I still need to get a CDZ along with my regular CD system

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
I have been a fan of your youtube channel by the way. I remember in your first videos when you were showcasing your common lower priced Neo Geo AES titles. I actually felt pretty good about my collection at that time. But now you have surpassed my meager collection and matured to a real Neo collector. Keep up the great work on youtube!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I have been a fan of your youtube channel by the way. I remember in your first videos when you were showcasing your common lower priced Neo Geo AES titles. I actually felt pretty good about my collection at that time. But now you have surpassed my meager collection and matured to a real Neo collector. Keep up the great work on youtube!

thanks man. really appreciate you have been following my channel. yeah ive just been really lucky to have my collection to grow how it has and been scoring good deals along the way.i knows it not the greatest collection but im very proud of it. im actually working on getting 2 more aes games from a friend that will be in a September so stay tuned and thank you for your support!!

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Nice collection of aes games! Looks a bit like mine with the brown shelves

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
sick collection. Do you plan on a complete set or just certain games ?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
sick collection. Do you plan on a complete set or just certain games ?

thanks azra. I would like to go for a full set but, I dont want the mahjong but im trying to get as many games as I can. but a goal of mine collecting wise would be able to get a big red cab, a neo candy cab, a duo r and a sony pmv.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nice collection! I'm sure being from Vegas it must be rather easy to aquire a Big red and MVS games?

Jealous as down here in Florida i do not ever fiend squat out in the wild.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Nice collection! I'm sure being from Vegas it must be rather easy to aquire a Big red and MVS games?

Jealous as down here in Florida i do not ever fiend squat out in the wild.

thanks a lot dude! well Its not as easy as it is in california but you can come across a few cabs on craigslist for a good price. it just sucks ass because I never have money saved up to get it! lol what part of florida you live in? im originally from dade county, miami.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
dat hanshin ngpc :drool_2:

nice collection man!

阪神4lyf!!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Q Q Bano...Q Q Bano!

Musiquiita dese la cuna del zafir y coral!

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
thanks azra. I would like to go for a full set but, I dont want the mahjong but im trying to get as many games as I can. but a goal of mine collecting wise would be able to get a big red cab, a neo candy cab, a duo r and a sony pmv.

Aw man, Id love to get a neo Candy cab here and a sony PVM, but they super rare to come by north of the border. Plus when I do come across one, the price is scary.

Its like all the goods things be in cali :(

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Aw man, Id love to get a neo Candy cab here and a sony PVM, but they super rare to come by north of the border. Plus when I do come across one, the price is scary.

Its like all the goods things be in cali :(

I feel you man! here in las vegas, candy cabs pop up but I never have the cash but starting this month, I will start putting 100 bucks every paycheck in my savings account in case that day comes. I would love to have a us, and jap neo geo cab, and a custom cab with a super gun with an atomiswave system. but with the 2 neo cabs in my room, i'll be happy and maybe 2 or 3 pmvs, i'll be in heaven

since you're in quebec, bonjour como ca va mon ami? tu parle francais?

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
si amigo, yo hablando frances :D y tu como ta ?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
si amigo, yo hablando frances :D y tu como ta ?

oh y tambien espagnol? que bueno amigo. es que yo estudi el francias por 3 anos en el high school pero perdi mucho de la idioma :(

but ita good meeting fellow french speakers as well as spanish speakers in the neo community!