Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Galuda 2 is fucking nuts - such a colourful and lovely looking game too. Love it.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
yah for sure, some people are totally cool with the ports and it is a great value.
for me personally i dig having the pcb and playing it in a cab.

big 29" right on your face with the music loud , so much fun.

again its all preference
:spock:

not ALL preference. I for one am hoping to buy a nice Mushi Futari xbox game in about a monthish times or what has. Its not because I prefer it to the arcade game. I'm still pretty stoked all the same.

Back on subject, going at Guwange after a bit of a shooting hiatus. I'm very rusty. Hitting level 4 with moderate consistency but not taking anything very serious.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Who are you referring to?
Do I really have to spell it out! Oh wait...snap! Flash! Hold on, I gotta pic of something completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, hold on is coming up...

Hey neokrates don't you have any pics of your cocksucking girfriend Big Tinz, seems like you two are on a roll trying to hunt me down or something...I think it's cute, it's like I have groupies and stuff!

PS: You're not fronting me right?

Last edited:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu ver 1.5. Kiel is already really grouchy that he has to get up at 5am even though it came in today. *sigh*

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Oh no INCOMING!

Deathsmiles Mega Black that is! :buttrock:

What's the difference between the black labels and the regular version? im just getting into cave shooters I only own Esp.Ra.De but I keep seeing all these "Black Labels of previous releases.

Also which release of DS is available on the jp360 is that the Black Label?

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Do I really have to spell it out! Oh wait...snap! Flash! Hold on, I gotta pic of something completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, hold on is coming up...

Hey neokrates don't you have any pics of your cocksucking girfriend Big Tinz, seems like you two are on a roll trying to hunt me down or something...I think it's cute, it's like I have groupies and stuff!

PS: You're not fronting me right?
just becuase you are aweful at shooter and you have ugly cabs and are a total looser isnt a reason to hate Tinz .
SpringDay01.jpg

you look like a ugly girl with tardism

du du duu guwange du du du du iron ma ma mai mai da daen nah!

ga ga gold ga ga goldie .

yah and i 1cc'd guwange in my sleep

have fun trying to chain the whole game poser

* this is for electro tard *

oh and I am playing Mushi Futari Black Label.

What's the difference between the black labels and the regular version? im just getting into cave shooters I only own Esp.Ra.De but I keep seeing all these "Black Labels of previous releases.

Black labels are more limited print runs, mostly with tweaked gameplay and scoring systems. DS MBL adds a character and a stage.

On 360 the game you buy omits MBL but it's available for download via Live points.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

On the 360, you get the regular arcade version of DS, version 1.1 (which I like, because of the 99.999 item counter) and downloadable MBL contents.

So far, what I've seen and read.

- Extra character
- Extra stage
- Level 999
- Different bullet patterns
- You can go into fever @ 500 items

Anyone know why there is no battery on the MBL board?

I'm assuming since its limited to 150 total copies, that it wasnt meant to be an arcade operators item, so there is no need to save book keeping on it?

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
my mbl board saves scores
but i am not sure about the book keeping , i never checked.

but it is cool that all the scores save.

Yours doesnt have a battery, right?

DDP DFK and DS MBL both use the newer "D" variant of the SH3 board. Neither has a battery, which to my knowledge was only used for the clock. Both have additional RAM and I was thinking something else but it's been a while since I read it.

I'm not sure how this would affect book keeping.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
give it the love it deserves! don't give up! try hard!

haha, does yours save scores because if I look at the rankings in the test menu it has some saved in there, but it won't save mine and theres no option to enable ranking save like in ibara - I is confused :scratch:

haha, does yours save scores because if I look at the rankings in the test menu it has some saved in there, but it won't save mine and theres no option to enable ranking save like in ibara - I is confused :scratch:

Maybe you need to score more points?

:lol:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
But but I can get first on the table (albeit only with 14mill), hm.

Maybe its just 'first for that character' or something. Regardless it doesn't save them.