Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Resogun on PS4. Great controls, graphics, sound, interesting modes and ships, and inspired by Defender. I'm in love.

Just 1cc'd Spriggan for the PC Engine on hard. I love the soundtrack to this game. The music on act 6 gets you pumped!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just 1cc'd Spriggan for the PC Engine on hard. I love the soundtrack to this game. The music on act 6 gets you pumped!

:cool:

Yeah the act 6 music pumps me up too.

The same goes for act 3's music, albeit in a different way.

Spriggan is absolutely my favorite shooter on the PC Engine.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

Been looking for this for a "decent" price for a few weeks now. LMK if you get tired of it. :D

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Haha I love Spriggan too much to sell it but if I ever do you'll get first dibs. :)

Ha. Awesome! I may have spied a couple outside of LeBay so fingers crossed I can nab one.

Other than that, had a little gtg at my place today. Taitsujin Oh, RaDe, Gekirindan, Batrider, Bakraid and a few others were in the mix. Made for a relaxing shooty Saturday with some good pals.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413073746.504800.jpg

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
scart cable arrived for the saturn... so i've been getting into Darius Gaiden... really like it!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ha. Awesome! I may have spied a couple outside of LeBay so fingers crossed I can nab one.

Other than that, had a little gtg at my place today. Taitsujin Oh, RaDe, Gekirindan, Batrider, Bakraid and a few others were in the mix. Made for a relaxing shooty Saturday with some good pals.

View attachment 19537

How was the Tats II beat down? Geez that game is serious bidness.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Setup looks slick as hell Teddy.

Long ass stages that never stop, instead they just scroll into the next...god damn memorization up the gazoo!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

Pretty cray. I've never heard Fox1 cuss so much in a small window of time as he did while playing Tats Oh. :lolz: He ended up tag teaming in 2P style with Bigtime. I simply steered clear of it altogether. Haha.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member

View attachment 19537

Seeing shit like this really makes me want to come visit for realz bruva :cool:

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
TAITO's 1991 "METAL BLACK" a couple days ago. i doubt i'll ever get good enough to 5 or even 10CC it, but i love the game's style all the same...

View attachment 19537

I'm jelly of those cabs man, they are nice! :D Hope to get a cab of my own someday.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Gatchaman The Shooting.

More fun than it has a right to be. Some walk 'em up, some vehicle, plenty of G•Force fan service. Warashi at the helm-and dead easy-yet worth the playthru.

No esoteric scoring, rank, or 2nd loops here...just a fun licensed property brought to your screen.

Remember Macross for Saturn?

This is cut of a similar cloth, albeit tate as opposed to yoko.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
688b2db69d4ecc25534a2c84f221fae8.jpg

This one!

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Akai Katana (pcb).
Had to rig up a new adapter so I could get button 4 to my CPS2 kick harness.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

View attachment 19537

People in California wear shorts in October???? Whhhaaaa????!!!!!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
People in California wear shorts in October???? Whhhaaaa????!!!!!

Where I used to, and KGB currently hangs a hat, it's 68• on a cold day, and 72• on a hot day. We call it living inside out!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Where I used to, and KGB currently hangs a hat, it's 68• on a cold day, and 72• on a hot day. We call it living inside out!

Word. Wearing shorts right now actually. ;)

It's about 75 right now, but with some much-needed rain headed our way Fri/Sat.