Frasermozz

Another Striker
!?!I can't believe it

a really cool guy , genuine would be the best word
to describe him , i just can't believe it :(

R.I.P.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
I knew this day would come to neo-geo.com eventually, but not this soon. Clint was one of the first members I came to know. Always knowledgeable and always willing to help other members out. And that, you have to appreciate.

Farewell. frown

snkfan123

n00b
Well, I didn't know Clint(Jigen) personally, but from what I have heard about him, I wish I did have the priviledge to know him like most of you. For the 3 or 4 years that I have been coming to Neo-Geo.com, I never signed up for the forums. Unfortunately, I am 3 years too late and that is my loss. I missed out on all the fun that you all have been having together. I am sure that he was a really great guy and any Neo fan is alright with me! My heart and deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends.

buster_broon

The Rock,
:SNIFF:

Clint was a very good online friend of mine and i still cannot believe it

he was always happy and we had a great laugh in the old neo-geo.com chat

he helped me alot and i always had his back when narrow minded feckers had something to say

Clint my friend you will be seriously missed by me especially as well as many others

god speed my friend

Jason

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I cannot believe my eyes.

I'm crying.

Clint will be missed. I had no idea his situation had gotten worse.

To whom it may concern,

You will be in my thoughts. Clint is in a better place now.

RIP.

Just wanted to add my condolensces to his family.

I don't post here very often nowadays but I browse a lot still. Clint was always courteous and friendly to me.

I hope he is with God now.

Goz

Eric

Fight On!,
I had not posted on these boards or talked to Clint in a very long time. Needless to say I was stunned by this news that I have just learned about only minutes ago.

I'm not a religious man but I will pray that Clint is indeed in a better place. I may have only spoken to him on the phone once, but I talked to him for hours online through either AIM or IRC.

Clint will always be missed.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
man that f'ed up he was only 20 its true what they say the good do die young he will be missed

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
RiP man,
May your heaven look like Rez and Lupin

madyorkie

Rugal's Thug
Tho i didnt know him may i offer my deepest sympathies to all that knew him and loved him.

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Speechless, as is everyone else.

Unexpected, completely. I think when I mentioned about TonK being back and it being a bad thing, me thinking he was like another FilledWithFury since it was before my time and I hadn't heard much about him, he was mad at me. Either that or he never really talked to me. I know that he was loved on these forums though, and I am kind of surprised.

yoalpster

n00b
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put up a permanent page and photo album of Daisuke Jigen (Clint Gorman) over at <a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com" target="_blank">LifeFromBeyond.com</a>. Feel free to come by and see Clint the way my friends and I remember him.

Yoalpster.

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
It's still just shocking to know that just mere weeks ago I could see him happily posting and then he's suddenly gone. Just the fact that I'm never going to get a true response from him is...saddening. I never knew him and I still feel *so* bad.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
yoalpster:
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put up a permanent page and photo album of Daisuke Jigen (Clint Gorman) over at <a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com" target="_blank">LifeFromBeyond.com</a>. Feel free to come by and see Clint the way my friends and I remember him.

Yoalpster.
Thanks for posting that, really. It helps to put a face with the name, even though I'd seen pics of him before. It's hard to look at them without getting emotional. crying

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
<a href="http://www.lifefrombeyond.com/pics/oddgraphics/clintWeb/clint_cliffhanger01big.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.lifefrombeyond.com/pics/oddgraphics/clintWeb/clint_cliffhanger01big.jpg</a>

that was the day i met him :)

NeoFreakWolf

Marked Wolf
Well this is a shitty development, I start to get back online to get back in touch with my friends here and I find out one of the ones that I've known the longest here is gone. This really sucks, I don't know what to say for once...

I mean Clint told me that he'd been in the hospital, and that was the reason he wasn't able to keep in touch for awhile, but I didn't think it was for something that bad. Geez, what next...

We never got our chance to meet for our little KC/Olathe Neo Party...

I wish I could've talked to him one last time, I already miss him telling me about his modular supergun, and giving me the low down about things happening here at the site, and up north in his area...

Matt, if you see this, get ahold of me sometime soon.

I wish he was still here...

For everyone who reads this and to everyone who knew Clint, either here at the site, or in real life. Take time out to be with your family and your friends, cause you never know when it'll be to late. And that's what's really matters in life, the loved ones around you...

Well, that's all from me, I'm gonna go drown my sarrows in a bottle of beer, play some rounds of SamSho2 and Metal Slug 3 in memory of my friend and combat buddy...

Clint, Steve & Matt... Pals

P.S. I hope this is all spelled right, he would of wanted me to put it that way.

multi_co frown

SeVeNMerc

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Im new here and never got the honor to meet clint.

RIP and My condolences go out to you and all of your family.

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
yoalpster:
Hi everyone,

Yoalpster.
That was really nice. I saved a bunch of those (Jigen Nude Live! was mine). Very nicely done, and much appreciated.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I just wanted to post my condolences. I am actually one of the lucky few who got to meet Clint. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the MVS cab in my living room right now. Now when I look at it I just remember playing Last Blade with him on it, when we were testing it out. He kicked my ass. He will be missed.

-Dustin

David Fallows

Sieger's Squire
R.I.P Clint.

Sorry my condolences are late. I just came back on here now for the first time in months to see if there are any US AESs for sale and I read Clint has passed away. Sad sad news.

I love this community - it's like no other on the 'net. Someone passes away and everyone comes together to pay homage. This place and it's members have my eternal respect.

It's damn time I got back into the Neo. :cool:

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
...oh my god...

Jigen...no...

I will miss him deeply. I will miss his humor and his welcome presence here. He was cool and funny on chat also. Damn...Jigen's gone...unbelievable...

This is indeed very tragic. To his family, I give you my deepest condolences.

May he rest in peace.

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
NeoLord:
Oh my God... I never knew you, Daisuke, but you seemed like a great guy. This really hits a nerve with me because my best friend of 10 years -- who suffered from a condition that swelled his heart -- died last Saturday due to complications. oh_no oh_no Only the good die young.

I wish peace unto them both.
Oh my...I give you my condolences as well...

kanjifreak

Sakura's Bank Manager
I never had the chance to know Daisuke, but my prayers go to him and my condolescences to his family.

May he rest in peace.

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
i have to say this is horrible. i know i am not a "true" member of this forum. none the less, it does not mean that i do not attatch some emmotion to the people that operate here. it is with my deepest honest that i pray for an eleviation of pain for those who are now hurt. this is a most sad case, and i am move to pitty for all that are affected. i really do not no what to say..........i have had another go recently, and this does not help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.