DaisukeJigen/NotJigen...In Memory Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I was totally surprised by this. I have been hearing about Jigen lately. I didn't know another neo gamer passed away. It is painful to know someone who had something in common with you is no longer here. my condolences go out to those who loved him.

The Z-Man

20 Year Member
I didn't really know Clint, but I always enjoyed reading his posts. He always seemed like a really nice guy, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to Clint and his family.

MattMan

Galford's Armourer
Man Im sorry to hear what happened, I never really got to know him but its always sad to loose someone, even through forms its like loosing a member of your family sense you have grown so close.

My deepest sympathy to the friends and family

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I actually once made a quick phonecall to him once when he was in the hospital. How cool was that? Sending out a toll free line so we could chat.

I couldnt make the call long, but he was real nice to talk to.

Marek

Banned
Rade Kuruc:
I actually once made a quick phonecall to him once when he was in the hospital. How cool was that? Sending out a toll free line so we could chat.

I couldnt make the call long, but he was real nice to talk to.
Yeah I did the same.

Heh I think tonk ordered him a pizza.

Damn good times.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I spoke to him once on the phone in hospital it was just before christmas 2001, it was good as he told me his parents had brought him in the kfc stuff that i sent him.

it was only in the last couple of weeks before the sad event that i started chatting with him again in #SNK wish i had been more friendly now, i miss him and wish that this had never happened.

Rage of the Spyder

Zero's Secretary
My condolences to his family and friends. Clint was a very great individual with infinite potential and kindness.

With all this pain and sadness in this world bad news continues to come from the most unlikely of all places. In these times it is important to make the best of ourselves, and to make the best of those who are still with us.

Mike

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Sorry to her these news... :(
Another long-time member has left,only this time its not that 'I am fed up with this place,i'm leaving!'-kind...we all wish it would be... :(

My condolences for his family and all his friends... frown

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
sleep well JIGEN

you made this old devil cry..............

*really wish id have gotten ahold of more time lately i just found out............

<small>[ June 28, 2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: DEVIL_GUI ]</small>

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
yeah my computer dies and i'm gone for almost two months and this is what i miss. i'll really miss the guy and his witty reparte in chat and on the forums. one of the last true neo fans to exist, and one of the greatest guys on this or any other website.
gotta update my sig for jigen.

<small>[ June 28, 2003, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Kim _Kaphwan ]</small>

Marek

Banned
DEVIL_GUI:
sleep well JIGEN

you made this old devil cry..............

*really wish id have gotten ahold of more time lately i just found out............
He's stylin with the gingerbread man. heh.

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Oha, i´ve nearly missed this thread! Sorry!

Also my condolences for his family and his "REAL" Friends... :(

Keep that good times in your minds! Nobody can take you this...

W

Wizard Werewolf

Thanks to Jigen for telling me how to place bold and italics together!

Lee

Kabuki Klasher
I have not log into the forum for only a few months and today i log in,i see this.....Oh no!Why?Why must it be like that?It`s really really sad that someone leaves us again at such a young age....My condolences to the family,relatives and to those who are really close to him. crying

Neon8

Mr. Big's Thug
:( I haven't really visted the forums in months, and I was extremly saddened when I saw Clint's death mentioned on the front page. Clint "Daisuke Jigen" always had something intresting to say and contribute to this forum. I send my condolences to his family.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Sorry to see him go at such a young age, my condolences.

Cho

4neqs

Not so MEGA, eh?
I haven't been on the forums in a long while, but from what I remember, he was a friendly and helpful member. My condolences frown

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
On my search to find the old Metal Slug 5 screenshots after seeing these new ones I remembered that I was having trouble, still am, viewing any screenshots that GaYmespot puts up. Well I found the thread and looking through it it was none other than Jigen that helped me out and hosted the images so I could see them.

<a href="http://www.sunflower.com/~clintrulesyou/slug5/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.sunflower.com/~clintrulesyou/slug5/index.html</a>

I gave him thanks in the thread, and now I give him thanks again for being a nice person. It was only me and Gunrock having trouble but he did it anyway.

I never knew him personally and I wish I was more aware of his condition. He'll surely be missed I didn't even know he was sick, but I give my condolences to family and friends. He will be missed by more than he knows.

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
I waited for a while because I never knew Jigen. I wanted to read what everyone else had to write about him before I added my thoughts. From what I have read, Jigen was one of the most kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and just plain good at heart type of person on these forums. Someone like that will truly be missed always, but his memory will always be here as well. I pray that he is in a better place now and may he rest in peace.

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
I'm really shocked to hear this. He was always very warm and genuine in his posts and I looked forward to his comments. Wow, I'm so sorry.

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
My condolences to Jigen's friends, family, and everyone who knew him well on the forums. I could hardly believe this happened. :(

R.I.P. Jigen.

Status
Not open for further replies.