Daylight savings time should remain in place forever after this upcoming Spring

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Also wish we would get rid of the hour change.
Where I'm at, it only adds a teeny bit more sunlight to your winter day after work for like two whole weeks, then it might as well have never happened. Completely pointless.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Did you consciously, at some point, decide only to make old man threads from now on or did it just happen naturally?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Move to Arizona or Hawaii if you don't want to mess with your clocks ;)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR feeling the big sad, let's go BIG BEAR let's go

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Having no time zones would have been great when I was in Tennessee and went to set my fantasy lineup at noon but woops its actually 1PM in the real world.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR feeling the big sad, let's go BIG BEAR let's go
Never that.
It gets dark too early and we barely get enough of the daylight in the daytime here in the Northeast.It's
just not healthy for it to remain this way for alot of people.

Sh8t. I thrive at night BUT traditional office hours don't take place after hours so during those times I'd like to be able to catch some rays of sunshine,Thank you.
BB

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
When I was working 3rd shift (3-11AM), Daylight Savings time was a pain in the ass.

I'd take a walk at daybreak to rejuvenate myself. Those last few hours before daybreak are the longest.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Dark when I go to work, dark again by the time I go home. I'm living the Vlad Tepes dream. Summertime, it's the opposite, so, it balances out.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Florida passed the Sunshine Protection Act in 2018 to make DST permanent. Problem is, it has to be authorized by the Federal government and this hasn't happened because who the fuck knows. Whoever set this joke of a political system up were the greatest trolls of all time.