DEFIANCE MMO

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Is anyone else playing this?

It's out for the consoles and the PC. I'm playing on PC and this is a really fun game so far. I'd have to say I highly recommend it.

Has a talent system, good questing system where multiple non-grouped people can work on the same quest at the same time, just fun gameplay (if you like Borderlands 2). No problems with the servers (at least for me so far and I've played about a week). Has microtransaction, but doesn't feel like pay to win (at the least right now).

AI is pretty dumb, disjointed/unclear story, low character customization...I certainly hope they add to it as the the potential ceiling for this game is pretty high imo.

Last edited:

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I'm playing on PS3. I've enjoyed it so far although I've mostly just been grinding arkfalls.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I really enjoyed the first episode of the tv show, might give the game a shot on the PS3.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
this game is painfully average, even quite sloppy at times, but it's also inexplicably fun

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Is it a game that requires a higher end computer to run? I'm sure it won't play on my Chromebook but I'm not sure about my old Dell laptop.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
just did my first Arkfall

that shit was awesome

went on for like half an hour

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I have currently being playing this on the PSN and remind's me of Borderland's 2.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
damn it. i heard about the game and didn't realize it was out. plus im watching the show with my wife. so supplementary stuff i assume.

i'll probably snag it for ps3.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
The show is kinda all over, but monday's showing was quite good IMO. I have it for xbox360 and it's interesting.