delete no longer for sale

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
$10 shipped for repro's is rather high since most original MMs go for $8 shipped.

And I think you need to also post a pic of them being lit from the back.

Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Xian Xi said:
$10 shipped for repro's is rather high since most original MMs go for $8 shipped.

And I think you need to also post a pic of them being lit from the back.

well everyones entitled to an opinion but mine is that this is a fair price.

here is the pic that you suggested I take.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
TEN BUCKS FOR A FREAKING REPRO!

I don't pipe up much when it comes to other sellers prices but your head is in the clouds.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Depending on the game I would say $3 each. Then I would buy a few. Maybe $5, maybe for a more desired title.

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Your shitting on others sale threads because you can't take
some constructive criticism ?

I can tell your not a http://www.raceforlife.org/ person
or any global equivalence.

You pull this bullshit http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2215035#post2215035
for a few more bucks ?

Seriously... Edit that post and do it now.

No decent member here likes to spam sale threads, it would be the case tho to
give you a nudge in the right direction OR on any shady sellers with a
bullshit disrespect attitude like yours.

I've got a feeling your no lady and you've been here before.

Sort it because you'll pull no respect from any member on this site.

EDIT: For fury.

Last edited:
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Stellaking said:
Your shitting on others sale threads because you can't take
some constructive criticism ?

I can tell your not a http://www.raceforlife.org/ person
or any global equivalence.

You pull this bullshit http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2215035#post2215035
for a few more bucks ?

Seriously... Edit that post and do it now.

No decent member here likes to spam sale threads, it would be the case tho to
give you a nudge in the right direction OR on any shady sellers with a
bullshit disrespect attitude like yours.

Sort it because you'll pull no respect from any member on this site.

EDIT: For fury.

Exactly, no decent member would do that and he did it to me first. And shows how much you know. I've never been on this site before. I just found out about it from my fiance who also just joined. Damn video game nerds think they know everything. Well screw you virgin video game losers. I'll never post on this site again.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Little Lady said:
Damn video game nerds think they know everything. Well screw you virgin video game losers. I'll never post on this site again.

PMS.

Take some Midol and lie down. You'll be back in ~3 to 4 days.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Stellaking said:

She's defenitely a lady, I found this:

Little Lady said:
I just found out about it from my fiance who also just joined.

I thought you said in the auction you dumped him? Or is this a new one?

We werent here to attack you its just that there is a gray area in the Neo world where certain items are frowned upon. People were just being honest with your prices, you need to grow a thicker skin here on NG.com

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
:oh_no: I wont post in your thread again.

But please edit what you've done, when the chips are down
for you on this site and you need a hand...

You will have to look around very hard.

EDIT: QFT on James.
Grow a thicker skin, I'm not convinced but try to deal with this today ?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Little Lady

ORPHEUS, and many others, including myself, simply pointed out that you're charging more money for copies than the market price of originals. You want to question his prices in turn, that's one thing. But for you to question his condition is out of line. I know ORPHEUS personally, and he's spoken to me about his remission from cancer. It's serious, it's expensive, and it's not a joking matter.

You're a new member, and you come out immediately selling stuff. Forgive us if we don't trust you yet. You're new, with nothing to lose. We've seen a lot of scammers and time wasters join the boards. If you want to do business smoothly here, you need to be patient, you need to respect your buyers (more than they respect you in fact; none of this "you're all virgins"; these same "virgins" are the ones you're trying to sell to), you need to avoid drama.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
She wanted $75 bucks for Puzzle de Pon. That has got to be the highest damn price I have ever seen for that.

Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Xian Xi said:
She's defenitely a lady, I found this:

I thought you said in the auction you dumped him? Or is this a new one?

We werent here to attack you its just that there is a gray area in the Neo world where certain items are frowned upon. People were just being honest with your prices, you need to grow a thicker skin here on NG.com

No it's not a new fiance, the 2 of us reconciled. And I'm not saying you attacked me. I took your advice and posted what they looked like and then people just started flaming me.

Instaed they should of made an offer or PM like most people do on other forums.

Stellaking: I will do no such thing. Threaten me all you want but he insulted me first so I gave it back to him. Once he edits his than I'll edit mine.

wasabi: I didn't question him having an illness or not. I simply pointed out that he is trying to sell his items with guilt. Was it really necessary for him to mention that to get a sale and insult me first. As for my prices I can charge what I want. If you don't want it don't buy it.

NeoTurfMasta: ask darmart how much I paid before you say I'm charging to much.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Little Lady said:
wasabi: I didn't question him having an illness or not. I simply pointed out that he is trying to sell his items with guilt. Was it really necessary for him to mention that to get a sale and insult me first. As for my prices I can charge what I want. If you don't want it don't buy it.

you can set your own prices, and we can say what we want about it. If you don't like it, don't set it that high.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Charlie (Wasabi) said it best so i won't bother.
& yes, commenting on peoples prices is something that there is no rules against. It
is SOMETIMES frowned upon but only if people have no tact & do it when un neccesary. In this case your prices were MANY TIMES more than what they should have been. Your presentation, description, etc were all eccellent but your only shortcoming was you innnacuracy in your asking prices. Instead of flaming everyone here you could have just taken it as constructive criticism & researched the items you were selling a bit more in order to reprice them to reflect what the market should bear. just a thought.

OH, & BTW, if people could adress me as Orpheus or Mitch (my real name, especially if you know me well or personally) rather than ORPHEUS it would be prefered. The all caps name is not intentionel & something that I have been meaning to fix for a while.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
NeoTurfMasta said:
She wanted $75 bucks for Puzzle de Pon. That has got to be the highest damn price I have ever seen for that.

I was quoted 80..you got yourself a price cut :lolz:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
They have been on ebay since before this topic exploded...

Oh yeah, I offered $35 shipped on puzzle de pon. :tickled:

Big Bear has a Japanese one for $32 shipped, so I thought it was a reasonably low offer.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Little Lady said:
NeoTurfMasta: ask darmart how much I paid before you say I'm charging to much.

Oh, you're still here? No need to ask darmart(?) its obvious that your price is outrageous. If you paid more than that, I'm really sorry. On the plus side, thanks to Vectorman's post, I got a very reasonable price from BigBear.

So, thanks for making this topic. If you hadnt, I may not have been linked to BigBears thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
NeoTurfMasta said:
Oh, you're still here? No need to ask darmart(?) its obvious that your price is outrageous. If you paid more than that, I'm really sorry. On the plus side, thanks to Vectorman's post, I got a very reasonable price from BigBear.

So, thanks for making this topic. If you hadnt, I may not have been linked to BigBears thread.

http://www.quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/7219

Seems Big Bear knows market value.