Devil Summoner 2, complete with Raihou plush

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Extremely limited!

The first one, Kuzunoha Raidou vs. The Soulless Army was a fun diversion and appealed to my sensibilities, so this will be picked up. Plus, that Raihou plush is awesome.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
devil_summoner_2_large.jpg

"Each and every copy of the game's limited quantity launch will ship with a rare Raiho collectible plushie," according to official word. That's a swell bonus, one that looks to be included in the $39.99 USD purchase price.

If Atlus was a person, he'd be a real swell guy.

*swell bonus x2

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
What a sweet bonus for a sure to be excellent game. Atlus really is becoming the king of bonus goodies. The Persona 4 art book was a great bonus, and this plushie is awesome.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Never played the first one, but might have to pick this up.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I already bought the Japanese Konamistyle version, which came with the Raidou Plush. So, hopefully, there's some minor difference between the US and Japanese one.

The real question here is will this game come with the remixed version of Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne Maniax that the Japanese got. It also came with a special box with Raidou and Hitoshura on the front.

Jon

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
The album in your sig is one of my favorites.

How do these games compare to the Persona games?

The previous game wasn't as good as either P3 or P4, but still a fun action RPG. I plan on picking this one up as well when it comes out.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Biz-ump, 'cuz this sucker came out today.

Anyone else pick it up? I got my reserve, and the package is freaking sweet. Number is 3124, I think. Seems like a shame to open it it's so well done on Atlus' part.

My GS had 5 reserves and got one extra copy and has been told they won't be getting any more beyond those six, so get 'em fast if you're getting one.

Awesome, awesome little package, easily worth the $40. Hell, I should have bought that other one to keep unopened.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Meh, I gave up on "limited" Atlus stuff after P3. Not worth the change and doesn't appeal to my gaming tastes. Plus, the first SMT DS wasn't that hot.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
I pre-purchased two copies yesterday and picked them up on my lunch break today. I think I got serials 6895 and 11125.

Haven't gotten around to playing the game yet, I'll try to give it a shot tonight before bed.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
My two cousins and I picked our copies up today. Mine is numbered 18046. I'm not sure what numbers my cousins got but I know one of them had one numbered in the 20K range.

One of the cousins had it pre-ordered like I did. The other had to be talked into buying it. That wasn't very hard after I explained to him that the Jack Frost plush was only with the initial run of the game.

Now I just need to get off my duff and go pick up SMT: Persona 4 and wait for SMT: Devil Survivor to come out on DS next month and I'll be all set. :)

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
So this is supposed to be rare? Anytime I hear "OMG IT'S GONNA BE SO UBBER RAREZ", a second, third, and fourth run always seems to come out.

Also, is the game any good?

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
So this is supposed to be rare? Anytime I hear "OMG IT'S GONNA BE SO UBBER RAREZ", a second, third, and fourth run always seems to come out.

Even if it does get a second run, the special edition package is limited only to the initial shipments of the game.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

Gonna be rare!

My package is in the mail.

Can't wait to put this on the shelf unopened.

Speculation FTW!

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Rye-Bread Kazoo-No-Way vs. the Amazon Bling.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Did anyone order it from Play-Asia? They haven't shipped my copy yet.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
So is it any good???:conf:

It's MegaTen, you nut.

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.

When the first one of these finally comes out on PS3, I am going to like have to stop myself from pleasuring myself in the store while standing in line to buy it.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Got my copy yesterday. It's number 5096, BTW. I don't know if I like the outer packaging. That clear plastic tends to scratch VERY EASILY and the whole box is covered in it. The pictures made it look like only 20% might be like that. Oh, well. I'll just try to be careful not to handle it too much.

Jon