Diablo 2: Erection...err...Resurrected.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rolled a HC lightning sorc. Lvl 19 so far.

I don’t want to be remembered when I’m gone…

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I bought the PC and Switch version (to play in bed/shitter/when working out of town). Seems great so far. Much better than Diablo III. It's funny how much better it is and it's mainly just because of the slower more deliberate pace and incredible graphics and mood. Playing a sorcerer level 6 so far. This is really going to shine when I have a character for every class and everyone is all addicted playing 24/7 trying to get the loot.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
This is utterly fucking broken shit. The Series X version playing offline just deleted all of the weapons I had equipped when I loaded my character, which is about as cool as it sounds. Deleted it and requested a refund.

Fuck Blizzard. Even when they supposedly don't have Activision breathing down their neck they fucking suck.

I remember when games got released in a finished, working state. Now people post reviews that say, hey, c'mon, of course it's broken, give it a few months.

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
This is utterly fucking broken shit. The Series X version playing offline just deleted all of the weapons I had equipped when I loaded my character, which is about as cool as it sounds. Deleted it and requested a refund.

Fuck Blizzard. Even when they supposedly don't have Activision breathing down their neck they fucking suck.

I remember when games got released in a finished, working state. Now people post reviews that say, hey, c'mon, of course it's broken, give it a few months.
I heard they were going to get people's characters back "in a few hours". This launch is GOLD compared to the shit show that was Diablo 3. That game was unplayable for about a week. I hear you though... game launches are dumb these days.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Anyone playing hardcore on PCMR, add me - F4U57#6229