diablo 2 new ladder

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
hey folks.

a new ladder started and i wanted to ask . if someone on the european server started aswell.
my chars name is "x-vogelscheuche".
feel free to whisper me :D

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Holy shit, people still play Diablo 2?

(The first one is still the best. It's the only one I play.)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Really? I tried going back to the first one and thought it was way too slow and clunky. I don't think it aged well at all.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Really? I tried going back to the first one and thought it was way too slow and clunky. I don't think it aged well at all.

True, it's not as polished as the later games, but I think that's what endears it to me. It's simple, gritty, and has great atmosphere.

To me, hunting the Devil under a temple was way better then going through deserts and jungles and shit.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Diablo on the PS1 is a bit more faster paced. I was having such a great hammerdin on D2 but now it's all gone.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Here is a pic of a Paladin that is able to turn into an invincible invisible werebear.
Screenshot059.jpg

Unfortunately, that build is incredibly low damage. You won't die but you won't kill anything either.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I would be up for some D2 again but fuck bnet and its bot ridden games. I would go with a private server such as http://usabattle.net/d2.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't think I can return to D2. It was and is an amazing game though. My last char was an 89 HC MF Sorc. She was such a bitch!

I'm actually close to my limit with D3 as well, I'll only play HC now as I just find standard too samey. At least with HC there is always that element which keeps you on your toes and you have to stay focused all the time - it's still a fun experience, whereas standard is just... Standard

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I burnt myself out so hard on D2 many years ago.

back in the day I was always busy making the most badass looking frenzy Barb with
-bul kathos' children (both socketed with shael runes for IAS),
-infernostrides,
-corpsemourne,
-a guardian crown (socketed with 3 pskulls to make it black)
-the laying of hands gloves
-barb torch

Not the most effective build, but I had a lot of fun playing as a barb in pitch black armor, who'd run fast as fuck leaving a trail of fire behind him, who'd shoot infernos all over the place and would shred the FUCK out of demons with the 200% damage bonus against demons from the BK sword set + another 350% damage against demons from the gloves as well.

I remember so much of that shit so clearly, and yet I can't remember a single fucking thing from D3 even though I played it MUCH more recently.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Burned through it when it was new and again when LoD came out.
Never again.