Did a new Rob Zombie Halloween photo shoot this past Sunday

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
DSC_0752.jpg

With Halloween almost upon us I thought it was time to do another Rob Zombie photo shoot. This time my photographer friend and I actually put some thought into what we were doing. We found an amazing location, blocked out shots and generally did a much better job than we did last year. You can see the final results here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v645/battleyak/HaddonfieldThirteen RZ Halloween Photo Shoot/

Lemmie know what you think.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think they're great photographs, however I don't like the folded paper texture used in every shot.

Maybe something more random and cinematic could be used, like film scratches, dust, and hairs. Like an old film reel.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Pretty neat, almost looks like paintings.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I think they're great photographs, however I don't like the folded paper texture used in every shot.

Maybe something more random and cinematic could be used, like film scratches, dust, and hairs. Like an old film reel.

as crazy as it sounds, alot of movie posters used to actually ship like that, some movie companies used tubes but smaller houses used just folded paper in manilla envelopes.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
as crazy as it sounds, alot of movie posters used to actually ship like that, some movie companies used tubes but smaller houses used just folded paper in manilla envelopes.

Ah, that makes sense now. Still feels overused to me though.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i don't like the shots where you can see your eyes

everything else i thought was awesome

Michael having black hole eyes was what creeped me out the most about him

can you see Michael's eyes in the Zombie versions?

i don't know as i've never seen them (and plan to keep it that way)

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Yes, you can see Michael's eyes in Rob's version. Rob's Michael is very human unlike Carpenter's more ethereal original.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
The colors work well in your photos. Much like Lee already stated, they look alot like paintings.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
You actually liked the shitty Zombie remakes? Hmmmmm...

Also, for what reason (if any) were these photos taken? Is it just a horror-cosplay type thing, done to get your rocks off?

Marek

Banned
I liked several of them a lot.

Some seemed to have more of a painted/comic effect than others, which seemed like digital photographs.