Did you break the lockdown?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, and that's with the stay-at-home orders. Makes me wonder how much loss of life would've happened if people just kept on going about like normal without government intervention.

We'll find out in a few weeks. A lot of people here were basically treating Memorial Day weekend as "Get out of quarantine" weekend. Beaches and other public places were packed with people who think it's no big deal. Soon we'll see who is right.

0503beaches-56.jpg

74722674b64e448dade7185cd0f33b55_md.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If it's safe out, great! If it's not, stupid people die. It's a win-win!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm at the point where I honestly don't care if your families die from this. Anyone who's ever been going against what's been said, I hope your wife, your children, your parents, your family gets this. If they die cool, whatever, If they don't die, cool whatever. bUT mUh EcONoMy, fuck you.

Cool, whatever.

P.S. What's wrong with the beach picture? Seems like that's all within current guidelines.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's not reflected in the picture, but the hotels and restaurants were all at 100% capacity, nobody wearing masks, adhering to distancing, etc. Service staff at the hotels and restaurants are scared and pissed.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Sounds good, in practice, when you aren't supposed to have them play with other kids and sure an open field is usable but the playground right next to it is wrapped in caution tape and they've taken down the basketball hoops and dumped sand into the skate park, meanwhile golf courses and boating were reopened a couple weeks ago, it makes it all seem a bit petty at best and spiteful at worst.

Yeah, that's pretty shitty for the kids. Mine are a bit older so they are handling it in a different way, which isn't to say that a 15 and 18 year old aren't being affected in a significant way by all of this.
For what it's worth I wish you and yours well

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Watch out folks, we got some goddamn geniuses for how the world should work, boy I wonder if we can go through history and see if that's been done before to good effect. I'm at the point where I honestly don't care if your families die from this. Anyone who's ever been going against what's been said, I hope your wife, your children, your parents, your family gets this. If they die cool, whatever, If they don't die, cool whatever. bUT mUh EcONoMy, fuck you.

Lol I was just trolling man. I am usually not serious here, unless talking about carpet cleaner and my limp dick.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It was prime REDACTED material.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I don't care about myself.

Whatever man. I just don't want my mom to die.

Trust me, just start to care about yourself again and she'll be all right, too. As cool as that self-destruction thing may be, it's only good when you don't have others to care about - and you do, Sage.

BTW, you bum didn't say anything about me quitting the edit function, declaring my solidarity with you? Man, in post #45 I wrote "piece of mind" instead "peace of mind"... You know how hard it was to resist changing that? Show a little compassion ;).

[SUP]Last edited by LoneSage; 05-28-2020 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Just because I can[/SUP]

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Finally, I discovered life has a meaning and it's soooo simple really, it's...

[SUP]Last edited by LoneRage; 05-28-2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Clod, could you just leave my future father in law out of... that shower?[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by Poppy; 05-28-2020 at 01:50 PM. Reason: REEEEEEE REEEEEEE[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by Poppy; 05-28-2020 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Charlie, plz...[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by EvilWasabi; 05-28-2020 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Tak, plz...[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by Takumaji; 05-28-2020 at 01:52 PM. Reason: I have five chat witnesses saying it wasn't me.[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by Rot; 05-28-2020 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Y'all BETTER stay under my radar, mofos... it already broke down TWO times... and... I WON'T be amused the third time 'round xXRotXx[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by CORY; 05-28-2020 at 01:54 PM. Reason: ...edited from my iCawk using Tapacunt[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by lithy; 05-28-2020 at 01:55 PM. Reason: I ate all my edits.[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by roker; 05-28-2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: To fuck or not to fuck a successful woman? Hint: there's one fuck in the answer.[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by Craig; 05-28-2020 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Stupid Bitch...[/SUP]

[SUP]Last edited by Craig; 05-28-2020 at 01:58 PM. Reason: ...es[/SUP]