differences in SS 64 and SSII 64

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
so what are the differences in this two games? is SSII 64 basically the same as SS 64 but with a few added features. are the backgrounds the same and do you fight the same end boss. Since I have the First one I was wondering what the differences were on the second one.

thanks

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey big b

i think there total different! samurai shodown 64 1 (is more moveable and more fun to play, due to you can knock your other player out of rooms and into other areas!) Samurai Shodown 64 2 Warrior Rage does not have the 3d knock out area (but it does make up for it with 2 extra people!) and the Slash and bust make the same person with a whole different stlye of fight (so there really 26 samuaris not 13!) due to the derence in slash an bust! (and Samurai Shodwon 64 part 1 you can play as the ref!) witch is awesome! I think the 2 games are very different (but alot of people may disagree with me!

i think if you own a hyper you sould own both of these great games! Samurai shodown 64 2 Warrior Rade is A whole different game (different story line and modes of play!)

I hope this help big b

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey big b is your cabnet a dynamo (show cabnet)? or a neo 50" i been wanting to get one of those cabnet but the cheapest i can find is 1,695 dollars for a 33 inch used Dynamo cabnet (is that a good price?)

thanks

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
it's a dynamo 50" made for the neo setup. it basicaly a big screen tv wired with rgb input. it does have a little screen burn it in also (there is a street slam that shows up on the white light colors) and of course the Neo geo is slightly burned in. I paid $1200-1400 for it I can't remeber exactley. I have not seen the 33" dynamo cabs but I have been picking up 25" dynamo cabs from $100-$350 depending on the game all day. and the 29" neo candy machines go for $200 withough mvs board and shipping www.arcadeone.com. next auction I am going to in dallas is Oct7.

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Buying cabinets is actually pretty cheap right now, but the shipping charges are outrageous. When I bought my cabinet, I ended up paying almost $200 for shipping (West Coast to East Coast).

Big B, how much does Arcadeone usually charge for shipping? Do you guys know any other good sources for 25" MVS cabinets? I was thinking about getting a Neo Candy if I could find a fair price.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
1400 that all you paid for a 50 inch dyanmo! man can you get any others? at the area of price? does it have a seat instaled (meaning is it one of thouse sitdown modles?) i built my cabnet it a 40 inch (using a super nova and a 40 inch tv) hecki got the tv cheap but the cost of wood and the time it took me to build it was outragous! it cost me close to 1,000 dollars) plus my time!

hey i take it your a dealer Big B? by any chace go you have any system 573 for sale? It the Konami system that runs there newer dance type games. i need it for a fishermans bait 2 i puting togather

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Actually I'm not a dealer at all, Just I Big arcade geek? I go to auction because stuff is so cheap there. I remember they had some brand spanky New rave racers I was drooling over about 1 year ago for $1300 at a auction. they still had the wraping over the screen. Unfortunitly I did not have $1300 on me at the time
frown.gif
but that aside her is a picture of my 50" if you have not seen it. of course I have redone my Neo room since then but it's a stand up not a sit down. I have seen the setdown models go for less then what I paid but they were japanese. http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/Arcade/bigbruno_x/ sorry the only systems I have right now are the MVS, CPSII and Hyper. and of course Misc jamma boards. the next one I am looking for is a Naomi board (like the one used for the zombie revenge cart). Oh and I had to drive up to arKansas to pick up the dynamo cab. that was one heck of a drive, luckly I had 2 friends go up with me.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
WOW, looks like my place! arcade and neo geo stuff laying around! MAN you got the goods! I have the Naomi And belive me it awsome (but way out of price) 800 dollars for a main board!!!!! I can get games rather cheap (zombie revange 99 dollars) and power stone 99 dollars) but games like marvel vs capcom 2 are in the 900 dollar area!(it a good game but not worth 900 dollars)arcade stuff just drop value to quick! I got mace the dark ages for 599 dollars about 8 months ago and now i can get them for 300 dollars (full kit!) PCb just keep on dropping price (so wait about a year and you can probly get a marvel vs capcom 2 (kit) for about 600 dollars) iam waiting to see the ps2 arcade board set! now that will be awesome!