Dion Dakis Trying to Sell fake Metal Slug JAP - BEWARE!!!

VirtuaNEStor

Caught Flipping., Deal With At Own Risk.,
EDIT 21/05/2017:

CARTRIDGE IS FAKE!!!! BEWARE!!!

We told this on live to him!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBqxdKqlcw

But he is triying to sell this cartridge!!!! https://www.facebook.com/NeoGeoFreak/

asof1.jpg

asof2.jpg

asof3.jpg

asof4.jpg

asof5.jpg

asof6.jpg

asof7.jpg

asof8.jpg

Rest of the threat in my next post

Attachments

• dion10.jpg
    dion10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 663
Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
To be fair, Dion never stated it was for sale. At least in those screenshots, I have no idea about the actual facebook posts, I don't use facebook.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Oh he said it's for sale all right, and his cage is well and truly rattled. To be honest, I've never really cared about all the NGF shit as back in the day when we bought these games they had zero relevance in the UK. we all bought from places that imported direct from SNK Japan. This though, all these years later, brings that feeling of nausea in my stomach you guys over the pond must always have had. Blatant scam.

EDIT: At least as far as that manual is concerned. I've owned original and conversion carts of the game over the years, the manual pictured is wrong.

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
To be fair, Dion never stated it was for sale. At least in those screenshots, I have no idea about the actual facebook posts, I don't use facebook.

It's for auction in a separate post.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Yeah its for sale along with "a large lot that a collector sold to them". There was a couple of carts that had the NGF logo on them too.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
What's new, another one to be introduced into me mix of "legit" carts. Somebody will buy it behind closed doors and sit on it then sell to someone else. Later resurface then put back into to the market & bought by a person who thinks it legit, same cycler over and over. This is the sole reason I'm finished collecting AES I'm honestly I'm glad to be done with it.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Someday I hope to forget that name. I guess the countdown to those brain cells being freed up just got reset though. :oh_no:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
What's new, another one to be introduced into me mix of "legit" carts. Somebody will buy it behind closed doors and sit on it then sell to someone else. Later resurface then put back into to the market & bought by a person who thinks it legit, same cycler over and over. This is the sole reason I'm finished collecting AES I'm honestly I'm glad to be done with it.

Yea Marty, buying Real Expensive Aes carts now in days is a huge gamble if you have zero clue what your looking at. It's a good thing I never spent crazy money on the carts I own and most of the carts I own aren't any of the real high end ones like Metal Slug. I've said it before, owning these high end carts is both a gift and a curse.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The Slugs were the reason I moved to MVS.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
The Slugs were the reason I moved to MVS.

I don't blame you man, I just got sick & tired of it all. I went back to pcb's at least with these you can see what you got & hope it works lol.

Kinneth

Neo Buster,
The Metal Slug Jpn is a fake like the Kizuna Encounter US they posted many years ago. I am confirming fake.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Let me get this right. Dion bought a bundle of carts to make a quick buck on some Facebook schmucks, only to find out later that he was the schmuck for not noticing that the most expensive game of the bunch was actually a NCI counterfeit, then he went full on retard by denying the undeniable with NeoGeoFreak official statement, seal of quality, letter of authenticity and all that bullshit?

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." (MLK)

Dion has always been a crook and will always be one. Whoever sold the counterfeit to him is a freaking hero in my book. Karma is a bitch :keke:

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
lol. this is what i get for being away for a day.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
After all these years, Dion Dakis is still making headline in the Neo Geo community...sigh....

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It has been authenticated by NeoGeoFreak/NGF-USA, the only authorized and licensed distributor who SNK and Playmore recognized and accepted in US FEDERAL COURT as being experts in the field of NEO GEO. NGF was requested for expert testimony in a case involing Playmore and a company out of Texas. Both SNK and Playmore who own the NEO GEO copryrights and trademarks recognize NGF as being experts and it has been documented under penalty of perjury. That is a bold statement and we're very proud to be considered experts by the parent company. NGF has proclaimed the Metal Slug as being an original item and comes with documentation of both letter of authenticity and a certificate of authenticit along with money back guarantee. End of discussion

A LETTER AND A CERTIFICATE!?:eek:

It's good to see their inflated sense of worth is still thriving!:thevt:

This is what one's own caulk tastes like.