Dion Dakis Trying to Sell fake Metal Slug JAP - BEWARE!!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Most documented fraud?

Uhhh... barely makes the top 5 imo

Yah... barely even wakes me up to be fair...

The amount of scams... boots... forum breakups... forum mergers... forum vs other forum wars.... etc etc... that I and others have lived through....

This is just small beans...

However... it's always nice to see the forum unite against a common enemy... which just goes to prove... members do set aside individual rivalries to beat on someone/something... from time to time:D

xROTx

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
We're all just feeding his ego. Dion knows the ship has long sailed on him going down as a hero to the community, so he's settled on being infamous. I remember him saying something to that effect himself -- something like, "If I'm not a legend, then why is everyone still talking about me?" We should treat this the same as any fake and move on.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Yeah, a much bigger scam than anything these two have done.

Imo the freaked manuals and inserts constituted a greater loss of worth to a vast number of carts. Including iirc every single kof2k us cart ever made. Overall that's got to amount to more dollars lost and devalued than af3.

Marek

Banned
However... it's always nice to see the forum unite against a common enemy... which just goes to prove... members do set aside individual rivalries to beat on someone/something... from time to time:D

xROTx

Speaking of which, the lads told me Dion was in chat begging the password for the neosd tom zip. I wish, so much, that I could have seen that.

TonK gave me his phone number once when I was in high school and I was all fired up about how he treated Jigen and mook that I called him and yelled at him on his voice mail.

He then called me back, knew my mom's name, her business, and was creepily growling into the phone about wether my mom needed a new business partner and other straight creeper shit that definitely scared me as a teenager.

Fuck that sweaty Greek faggot :lolz:

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Speaking of which, the lads told me Dion was in chat begging the password for the neosd tom zip. I wish, so much, that I could have seen that.

I eventually gave it to ChrisR... he pm'ed me... then pm'ed me again saying... thank you and how i was helping to keep the scene alive...

You just don't understand how tempted i was to War Room lock him out of sheer principle...

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

TonK gave me his phone number once when I was in high school and I was all fired up about how he treated Jigen and mook that I called him and yelled at him on his voice mail.

He then called me back, knew my mom's name, her business, and was creepily growling into the phone about wether my mom needed a new business partner and other straight creeper shit that definitely scared me as a teenager.

Fuck that sweaty Greek faggot :lolz:

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

You mean Dion right, not Tonk?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
hilarious thread...didn't expect to sign on today and see Dion pop up in conversation

Yoshi

20 Year Member
We're all just feeding his ego. Dion knows the ship has long sailed on him going down as a hero to the community, so he's settled on being infamous. I remember him saying something to that effect himself -- something like, "If I'm not a legend, then why is everyone still talking about me?" We should treat this the same as any fake and move on.
Well said.

retro

Crazed MVS Addict
the only thing he has that i'm interested in is the neo geo world carpet, but not for $rediculous. I don't even know if he still owns it.

Double Reppuken

NGFL Member., xROTx,

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy crap. I guess some fucks are just shit stains forever.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
"NGF has never mislead anyone" shows pic of Last Odyssey playing on TV with AES power switch in the OFF position.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It's the hype that drives NGF. They are narcissistic, indeed. Any publicity is good publicity with them. They clearly wish they were perceived as the "good guys" of the Neo Geo community; forever correcting the wrongs of SNK-USA's inserts and providing an honest and transparent authentication service as the ONE TRUE authority of SNK in the western world, coz court ruling, yo!

The only way they'll disappear is for people to stop giving a fuck, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon - this thread is testament to that. This comment perpetuates their existence. Blah!

Also, their logo is still the biggest piece of schoolyard designer shit. How anyone can take them seriously on first appearance with that web 1.0 slap-together is hilarious!

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Jesus H. Christ, how do people keep falling for his crap? I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but even I know not to fucking believe any single word Dion says.

Fuck me stupid. The "Legend" continues indeed...

Last edited:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
I eventually gave it to ChrisR... he pm'ed me... then pm'ed me again saying... thank you and how i was helping to keep the scene alive...

You just don't understand how tempted i was to War Room lock him out of sheer principle...

xROTx

Below is the text from our PM's. I will let everyone decide for themselves if it aligns to your interpretation.

I am sure Dion was never here looking for a pw or in chat I think it has to have been at many many years since he posted here. I entered chat several times looking for rot to ask for the pw, but he was never there but I did chat with a few other people.

The NeoSD is a great piece of hardware and I am glad to own one. Really no reason to own the individual games any longer for the non-collector. Easily the most significant Neo Geo related item to come along in the last 10 years.

Re: password
Thank you for the password and your efforts in putting the link out there for the download.

ChrisR

Quote Originally Posted by Rot
*edited out*

Its case sensitive. It will extract to the neo files, no need to convert. All crc checked.

xROTx

Quote Originally Posted by chrisr
Can you tell me the pw to the file you had linked in the neosd thread?

Thanks,

ChrisR
View attachment 44699

Attachments

• screencapneogeo.png
    screencapneogeo.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

VirtuaNEStor

Caught Flipping., Deal With At Own Risk.,
Dion apologies!!! Great for him!!!!

diondisculpas.png

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Below is the text from our PM's. I will let everyone decide for themselves if it aligns to your interpretation.

I am sure Dion was never here looking for a pw or in chat I think it has to have been at many many years since he posted here. I entered chat several times looking for rot to ask for the pw, but he was never there but I did chat with a few other people.

The NeoSD is a great piece of hardware and I am glad to own one. Really no reason to own the individual games any longer for the non-collector. Easily the most significant Neo Geo related item to come along in the last 10 years.

Re: password
Thank you for the password and your efforts in putting the link out there for the download.

ChrisR

Quote Originally Posted by Rot
*edited out*

Its case sensitive. It will extract to the neo files, no need to convert. All crc checked.

xROTx

Quote Originally Posted by chrisr
Can you tell me the pw to the file you had linked in the neosd thread?

Thanks,

ChrisR
View attachment 44699

I generally hate PM's... mainly due to the fact it's usually trivial stuff like name changes and usertags... pfft...

Anyway... the reasons I linked that file are many... I weighed up the effort it would take to supply the link... and the problems involved with our memberbase posting weird shit about searching for "romz..."

War Room locking half our memberbase and "flexing"... isn't what I would consider a happy time for me on the forum... so I supplied the link and controlled it...

Unsure why you posted that Pm's with myself... it's not really important...

xROTx

PS. Never had too much of an issue with you Chris...

Dion on the other hand is another story....

Sadly for both of you... your antics over the years have made you Pariahs in one way or another... and this recent episode is one of many that I can recall...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

I suck Dion's limp stubby Greek cock.

That is all.

You and your fucking cohort are the worst thing to happen to gaming since Electronic Arts.

The both of your are nothing but bootleggers.

The fact that Dion "apologized" means nothing. Everyone proved his "legit" game was not worth the paper the fake inserts were printed on, and like the shyster that he (and you) is, backtracked to cover his ass. I find it hilarious when he proudly touts a "certificate of authenticity" for a FAKE. You two have no fucking clue.

I'm glad you two scam artists got a taste of your own fucking medicine.

Take your fucking romz and get the fuck out of here - the world would be better off if you ate a bullet along with Dion.