Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
I am curious about the quality of the so-called corrected insert.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Yeah, these auctions are all going apeshit with 6 days left. Isn't there some way to get his account banned for shill bidding? It's definitely against the ToU for ebay to pull that shit.

Yes, you can report them. There's an option specific to this.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Maybe we could make a dent if we all reported him for shill bidding. :lolz:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I ran up SVC really high. Gonna pull all bids 24 hours before it ends and drop it like a rock

EDIT: Definitely shady shit going on. He canceled all my bids. I ran the bitch back up. I'm willing to bet he's using another account.

you should report this to ebay. Ask them to look into the auction.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
There’s 6 unique shill accounts that I’ve gotten screenshots of, as well as one bidder bidding on almost every single AES auction he has up. I really am curious if we could get some action going on if we did all report the auctions.

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.00.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.01.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.01.23 PM.png

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Absolutely ridiculous, every auction like this should be, and needs to be reported.

The big fetching listings are gone.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
This crock of info was just posted up by Dion on the NGF Facebook.

NGF still #1
NGF has been around for 25 years for good reason; We're the most recognized, influential, and trusted name in the Neo Geo scene.

We've remained successful despite the supposed controversy, because the controversy is a hoax. Just as naysayers who will never own a Rolex, will claim Rolex doesn't make a good watch, etc...

NGF has NEVER hid behind a screen name. We speak with everyone: message, phone, or in person. We've been exhibitors at conventions, Never hiding, because we have nothing to hide.

This recent lot is from a collector who decideding to sell.
Serious collectors know to call NGF for the best service.

Games have been listed on ebay a few days ago and within 24 hours, bids are being submitted by collectors world wide. eBay I.D. is under dkd4 (since the items are in Las Vegas)

All the items being offered are tested, cleaned, and photographed from various angles to help interested buyers. Items will be sold on ebay, through NGF facebook, and direct email and phone.

Questions arise about bids and pricing. Collectors know that NGF has been around over 25 years, and they know who we are by name, our longevity in the scene proves we're the trusted source.

Why do NGF auctions get such high bids you may ask?
the dkd4 ebay account has been around since 1998 with high positive feedback and 100% rating. With such long member status, buyers feel more secure knowing transactions are legit and secure.

Most sellers pay high fees to promote sales, but the community promotes for us. With over 5150 views on the recent NGF post, with 2670 engagements / people talking, in less than 24 hours, we don't need to advertise. Good luck to all interested collectors.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
he probably also gets google notifications when someone mentions him, neogeofreak, or chrisr.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I always thought the whole google notifications thing was a joke until I saw the page for the feature myself. Wonder how many self absorbed people google serves per week... the power of the NSA in the palm of your hands! Check if someone in a 90's children video game forum is talking shit about you in real time!

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Dear eBay Community Member,
The following item, on which you placed a bid (224151004605) has had a bid retraction or cancellation, and you are now the high bidder. Congratulations! You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page. As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,
eBay

Looks like all the reports have nuked the shills for now

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Dear eBay Community Member,
The following item, on which you placed a bid (224151004605) has had a bid retraction or cancellation, and you are now the high bidder. Congratulations! You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page. As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,
eBay

From $1500 down to $207 LOL.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Just checking out this guy's facebook. He has to be one of the most narcissistic ego's under the sun. So incredibly full of himself, wow.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Just checking out this guy's facebook. He has to be one of the most narcissistic ego's under the sun. So incredibly full of himself, wow.

Is Dickon new to you? Someone from 2003 should have an idea of him...

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Ow, I know all about him but never looked into the person behind the stories. Now that I have,let me tell you: it's not a bad thing this character is no longer a major player in the neo scene