Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Like it or not, Dion and NGF have become synonymous with the Neo Geo story overall.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

The nOObs like the double stuffing ;)

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
NGF freaked games are a notable part of NEO•GEO history. An ngf stamp on an insert wouldnt ruin a game for me.. it give it character! The controversy makes it more interesting imo.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
NGF freaked games are a notable part of NEO•GEO history. An ngf stamp on an insert wouldnt ruin a game for me.. it give it character! The controversy makes it more interesting imo.

I agree. It's on par with the crude Nam 1975 art censorship.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Make Neo Geo great again !
Donald_Trump_Dion_Dakis.jpg

”I’m Dion K. Dakis, and I approve this message.”

looks like trump's hand belongs to a black man #BLM

also notice how there are artifacts (blue lines due to shitty lighting) across dion's face but none on trumps.

Last edited:

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Just checking out this guy's facebook. He has to be one of the most narcissistic ego's under the sun. So incredibly full of himself, wow.

He's the Donald Trump of Neo Geo.

EDIT: *looks up* Indeed.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I agree. It's on par with the crude Nam 1975 art censorship.

asSfuFA.jpg

One of my favorite items in my collection is this freaked AF3 MVS. It has the controversy of being a freaked game, but also it is a freaked MVS cart rather than AES which is unusual... most people talk about freaked AES and i dont think many people are aware that NGF sold MVS carts too.. and it is aero fighters 3, a game with a lot of associated controversy anyway.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
You'll end up with a sticker or stamp in your game.

i asked him for one game, you might enjoy his response..

"It currently DOES NOT have the NGF authentication stamp. But it can be added at no cost. AS a collector myself, I strongly recommend it, because it proves the insert is 100% authentic and has been authenticated. Plus it adds history to the game knowing it passed through NGF. But the choice is yours. Same with Rolex certification, and various collectors items and memorabilia with Certificates of Authenticity. The NGF stamp does add peace of mind if ever you decide to sell. Thanks for taking the time to ask. I should have mentioned this on all the auctions. Thanks again."

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member

"It currently DOES NOT have the NGF authentication stamp. But it can be added at no cost. AS a collector myself, I strongly recommend it, because it proves the insert is 100% authentic and has been authenticated. Plus it adds history to the game knowing it passed through NGF. But the choice is yours. Same with Rolex certification, and various collectors items and memorabilia with Certificates of Authenticity. The NGF stamp does add peace of mind if ever you decide to sell. Thanks for taking the time to ask. I should have mentioned this on all the auctions. Thanks again."

Yes, so much piece of mind that you defaced my game, thank you so much

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Fellow collectors: for a limited time I will be offering my (patent pending) "Neo Geo FreaQ" authentication stamp. It's the highest quality 14 x 8.5" stamp that completely covers the inside of the insert with soggy ink that will soak through and warp the paper. You can finally have the peace of mind knowing that, forever, you will not only be a HUGE tymer, but also that your precious home carts will be forever authentic. Guaranteed to probably double the value of your homecart.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

If I took a drink every time that dude mentioned Rolex I'd die of alcohol poisoning in short order.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
comparing Rolex with NGF, is like comparing steel with a mixture of shit and vomit.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate

But, but, but... What if someone forges the NGF stamp?

Then we'll all be DOOMED!

TonK

Least Valuable Player

He's a fucking asshole.

And he's reading this.

You can call me Dion, you have my number. Don't be a pussy.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
You can fucking have him. I've served my time warning people about him. He rep is so burned now that I have to do nothing anymore.

Talked to Mikhail and Brentsg about it. They both laughed.

Dion is hard up for cash it seems. He's acting like NGF "bought out a collection" - they're his same games. He's such a cunt.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Talked to Mikhail and Brentsg about it. They both laughed.

Dion is hard up for cash it seems. He's acting like NGF "bought out a collection" - they're his same games. He's such a cunt.

Dion would never admit his own shortcomings or challenges. He's too much of a guido douchebag to do that.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The desperate, divorced slags throwing themselves at him on his personal facebook comments is hilarious. :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The desperate, divorced slags throwing themselves at him on his personal facebook comments is hilarious. :lolz:

He bangs on about his fitness but then he's seen smoking :lolz: