Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have not and I'm not judging you, no.

As for Chris, I'm not judging him either, I have just reported some facts. Which are NOT the whole of a person deeds, of course, but I am no God either, so I cannot have a perfectly comprehensive opinion about anyone, let alone someone who I have just two experience with in more than two decades.

Finally, I think and truly believe your are perfectly entitled to voice your opinion according to your own honest beliefs, which I do not intend to disregard nor belittle in any way.

All the best, my dear friend. :-)

You cannot pass an opinion on a person and say you didn’t judge him. I don’t know if there’s something lost in the translation (I doubt it), but everything you have said in this thread is a judgement, from Chris being a “kind and gentle person”, to me being “wrong” - these are judgments. God has nothing to do with it. Your opinion on Porco Rosso? A judgment. You don’t have to be god to judge that movie with your opinion. In fact, in court when a judge makes a judgment, that judge writes

An opinion.

So yeah, you judged.

And no, you didn’t help anyone in this thread with your opinion.

And if you don’t agree, that is your judgment.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I do not think something is getting lost in translation here, despite my poor poor English skills and my great talent for typos. Rather, I simply believe that saying "Chris has been a nice guy TO ME" is not the very same thing as saying "Chris is a nice guy PERIOD". You see, I think a civilized person as I know you are and I hope to be myself should never forget to value the extent of his own voiced opinion. The opinion I voiced, based on pure facts nonetheless, has the little value of the personal opinion restricted to the (very limited) experience of a single individual - me. I think I would be a total moron myself if I even though to base a "judgement" on a person, namely Mr. Christ Ray here, rooting it in such little elements. So I have non "judgement" upon him, nor I proposed any. I'm pretty sure you can see the difference between an opinion and a judgement. The difference lies with their respective extents and level of absoluteness.

I named God just following your own trail of calling me something like a Judas, right? I have no five coins in my purse. But I'm no theologist either. I used to be a little bit of educated in philosophy though, so indeed I get you when you say that – to a certain Kantian extend I would say – "to think is to judge". But all in all we're not talking philosophy here I guess, hope we're just talking out of good ole common sense.

And no, you didn’t help anyone in this thread with your opinion.

I previously refrained to follow Faust (wow this is getting dramatic, huh?) about this very same point, but I seriously wonder how can anyone talk for everyone, which is the same as voicing the (supposed) opinion of an (generally assumed) "anyone" of "no-one", if not for rhetorical effect. Again, this is getting dramatic, but yes, this also is just but another opinion of mine.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
God dammit Shito, Just shut the fuck up about Chris. Nobody here for a moment is going to believe he's a honest person when his track record is stained as much as dion's. You yourself aren't even clean with some of the shit you've posted here so please stop defending him.

Nobody cares that you are the one of the few rare exceptions of people that didn't get fucked over.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Nice and very educated words from your side, indeed. Can't reply really. :-/

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
this is like that time someone reported positive feedback for hide after his scams came to light

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I named God just following your own trail of calling me something like a Judas, right? I have no five coins in my purse. But I'm no theologist either. I used to be a little bit of educated in philosophy though, so indeed I get you when you say that – to a certain Kantian extend I would say – "to think is to judge". But all in all we're not talking philosophy here I guess, hope we're just talking out of good ole common sense.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_goat

Not theosophical.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Thank you (seriously) for educating me on that, I never heard about it, got fooled by the capital letter, and kind of think we don't have any similar concept in Italian. :-)