Discord Chat Channel... for NG.com...

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Don't be such a cryababy...

I have some real life shit I have to deal with atm... that involves some people I love possibly going terminal on me... and myself included in that current list...

So STFU you pussy... as I'm in no mood to put up with your sandy Vag...

So WHAT if I take time to do shit... at least I care enough to want to do it...

PS. Fuckin' manchild...
I mean it sucks about what's happening with your family but you might wanna handle sass on the site that Knows Drama a little better. 4/10 flame attempt if I'm honest, IDK who's the more sandy here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I mean it sucks about what's happening with your family but you might wanna handle sass on the site that Knows Drama a little better. 4/10 flame attempt if I'm honest, IDK who's the more sandy here.

What about this...

I am only here... and loyal to here...

Wanna play your "i'm a sexxy superstar with my own discord channel"... FINE...

Just don't expect to be advertising your wares or even having a valid opinion in forum discussion...

Wanna bitch about it... then do it on your own time... in your little corner of the interwebs...

Don't be expecting a warm welcome here because the rep you built up over the years was on here and with it's memberbase... and for you to bite the hand that fed you smacks of disrespect...

The forum deals you made... the friends you made... the place where you started was here....

As for your well wishes... it doesn't matter... I don't need them...

What I do need is for you to stop acting like you matter here...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Any update? Old discord is getting kinda stale bitching about millenial TOism constantly.

Gaoh

New Challenger
so is anyone here part of the PaoPao Café discord server? I mean you can have people boost the channel Rot where we can get more privileges as a server to do more stuff, I mean honestly forums are old school nowdays haha

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
so is anyone here part of the PaoPao Café discord server? I mean you can have people boost the channel Rot where we can get more privileges as a server to do more stuff, I mean honestly forums are old school nowdays haha
That's the Official SNK Game Studio one right? That's a really fun and chill server, I recommend anyone here who likes old or new SNK games check it out.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wow, how did I miss this trashfire. Took away Dan's sig abilities because he had a discord. It's always been about control I guess.

edit: Not only the signature ability, but also PM and market access. Just wow. One of our most wholesome and helpful members here got done real dirty because he had a discord chat that rot wasn't in charge of.

double edit: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...o-Play-Again&p=4390325&highlight=#post4390325 Look at that, even took away his editing ability. Dan didn't even name names and say why, he just said he couldn't edit. Pure class right there. It's a shame he out of all people is getting bullied.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
edit: Not only the signature ability, but also PM and market access. Just wow. One of our most wholesome and helpful members here got done real dirty because he had a discord chat that rot wasn't in charge of.

The best part is when he opened the Discord he invited any and all mods to join and be the admins.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
This is dumb. Dan has a discord. I have a discord. Plenty people here prolly have a discord we could use. So why can't someone use their discord as the Neo Discord?

You obviously have stuff going on, and probably shouldn't be concerned about this discord stuff, or the forums in general right now.

Just let someone make a discord for everyone and be done with it. This is a 10 minute task. It's a Discord for a old, outdated forum that no one care about except for like the 20 people that post here on a regular basis. I'll be surprised if the discord has more than 5 people in it at once.

What I'm getting at here, is that this isn't something that needs to be special. Just let someone open up their discord and be done with it. This should have been done years ago.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
That's exactly what the "Dan's Discord" in question is - not serving as my own Discord with forums people in it, but literally as the unofficial Forums Discord.

I opened it and made a thread saying that forum members can use it as a means to chat via Discord. I also offered for Rot or any mods to either take it over entirely (saving them the trouble of setting one up themselves - you know how it is, clicking about four things, and typing a line of text or two), or to have admin privileges. Rot then moved my thread to the War Room, then hid it away in the admin forum, and well, you can see the rest of that here.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
This is dumb. Dan has a discord. I have a discord. Plenty people here prolly have a discord we could use. So why can't someone use their discord as the Neo Discord?

You obviously have stuff going on, and probably shouldn't be concerned about this discord stuff, or the forums in general right now.

Just let someone make a discord for everyone and be done with it. This is a 10 minute task. It's a Discord for a old, outdated forum that no one care about except for like the 20 people that post here on a regular basis. I'll be surprised if the discord has more than 5 people in it at once.

What I'm getting at here, is that this isn't something that needs to be special. Just let someone open up their discord and be done with it. This should have been done years ago.

agreed.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Because second commandment.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
At first I was excited, a Dicscord chat! Y'know a foreskin chatting app... but no such luck. This thread is shit.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
So is there going to be a discord chat set up for the site, or is this going to be another #neo-geo.com run by BonusKun and GamersAbyss where they can railroad bukkake minorities off chat like a couple of klansmen?

lol Just saw this post. That hurts Charlie.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Can Dan at least get privileges back, like PMs and market access? New year and all...

Dan has always been a helpful member and I feel he's been done dirty.

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Can Dan at least get privileges back, like PMs and market access? New year and all...

Dan has always been a helpful member and I feel he's been done dirty.

I don't think Rot is checking in here. Perhaps a PM is in order.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm not necessarily asking rot.

I think they have that rule where a mod can't retract another mods decision. Someone needs to though on this one. We need 1 mod to rule them all to retract these kindergarten rage bans. A mod that is reasonable, and fair.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I think they have that rule where a mod can't retract another mods decision. Someone needs to though on this one. We need 1 mod to rule them all to retract these kindergarten rage bans. A mod that is reasonable, and fair.

gummy 4 prez