Do something about the awbacon spam

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It's definitely poluting the SOTM thread in Arcade central. Move that bacon stuff to the war room or a dedicated sub forum.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It's definitely poluting the SOTM thread in Arcade central. Move that bacon stuff to the war room or a dedicated sub forum.
I'd just delete all the threads if I was a mod, he does this on every single forum and pisses everyone off. It's mental.
Imagine if all youtubers did this. Actually - when did he last post something here that wasn't videospam? probably never, just like AO where he just got killed off. Thank god.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I think kern has gone a bit overboard but I totally understand why. Bacon says he'll stop shitposting his videos if kern stops going after him but I think that's bullshit. He spammed the fuck out of this forum harder than any other before kern started in. In fact the mods here are the ones that told him he needed to keep it at least somewhat contained and he clearly can't even do that. At one point he was practically making a new thread for every video.

He deserves a lot of the hate and definitely knew what he was doing. I don't know if it's just for attention or if he's that socially unaware but either way it's not cool and a lot of people (not just here) are sick of him.

Add to that madmanjock being a total imbecile ball sack who thinks it's funny to stir the pot by pretending to be kern on YT. Which is just beyond retarded and bad form.

None of this would have ever even been an issue if bacon would have just made a single thread and kept all of his crap in there like a reasonable person.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
What Tezza said... and what I said months ago, but one mod said he found it (the thread) to be too amusing to be bothered to do anything about.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Funny thing is how I got yelled at once to suggest he's a spammer because he once dumped them vidya gaemz. How much good will do you get for doing a good thing once when you're actively being an asshole and breaking forum etiquette with self-promoting spam? Dumping a Hyper Neo Geo 64 game or whatever the hell he did gives him carte blanche? The guy is hardly a Turfmasta or Razoola.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Let's get rid of him as well. lol
oh yes please. Once you have to do creepy sad shit like that to try annoy me, you should be gone anyway. what's next? doxing?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Funny thing is how I got yelled at once to suggest he's a spammer because he once dumped them vidya gaemz. How much good will do you get for doing a good thing once when you're actively being an asshole and breaking forum etiquette with self-promoting spam? Dumping a Hyper Neo Geo 64 game or whatever the hell he did gives him carte blanche? The guy is hardly a Turfmasta or Razoola.
100% - he wishes he was turfmasta. All this shit he's 'releasing' and half the time he doesn't even know what it is, like the 3DO SDK's etc. The idiot doesn't even know what an SDK is barely. Doing it for the clout, nothing more.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Add to that madmanjock being a total imbecile ball sack who thinks it's funny to stir the pot by pretending to be kern on YT. Which is just beyond retarded and bad form.

It was funny. Fuck you.

oh yes please. Once you have to do creepy sad shit like that to try annoy me, you should be gone anyway. what's next? doxing?

Don’t flatter yourself. It was a prank that took a handful of minutes to do. I’m not interested in doxing anyone or going beyond a few lolz. Don’t forget the amount of pish you‘ve aimmed at me over the last few weeks - it’s just banter back and forth. That’s all I viewed it as anyway.

But if the forum has had enough of awbacon, that’s fine I don’t really care about him x

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It was funny. Fuck you.

Don’t flatter yourself. It was a prank that took a handful of minutes to do. I’m not interested in doxing anyone or going beyond a few lolz. Don’t forget the amount of pish you‘ve aimmed at me over the last few weeks - it’s just banter back and forth. That’s all I viewed it as anyway.

But if the forum has had enough of awbacon, that’s fine I don’t really care about him x
It was weird, creepy and sad.

The fact that you even thought of doing it let alone bothered to actually do it says a lot.