Do something about the awbacon spam

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
And posting on every single gaming forum and fucking everyone off daily will always be mental. You know how much it fucks people off because slowly you are getting restricted, and you don't even post normally on those forums - just endless fucking spam. It's mental

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Keep protecting your investments I guess
It's absolute trash, if it was fun it'd be a success

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
And you were a fucking moron back then as well. Guess nothing's changed around here.

Welcome to the neo-geo.com time warp.
Tarma and Orpheus:
giphy.gif

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I didn't intensify...I just kept doing it because watching people have meltdowns and demand they get their way made me want to do it even more

I made it clear...I don't even get a tangible amount of views here. Its a rounding error (checks...it was .02% of my total views) at best

BUT...the fact that it was just "I am going to scream about it till you stop" meant I kept doing it because the logic of "I DONT LIKE IT. IT SHOULDNT EXIST" annoys me. If I don't like something I just move on with my day. But I mean fuck me....this forum keeps talking about needing new members / it's dying...and yet it hates absolutely everyone and everything.

Real talk I can't tell you how many damn people said during my Neo Geo episode shit they wanted to get into the games/console but they heard the community was shitty.

Like lets stop scaring people off! We are getting older sure but there is a new generation of people who want to enjoy this shit! I helped a college kid find and purchase a Buriki One late last year to play at local fight nights and they love it. That's what we SHOULD be doing.

But the threads were condensed down to "arcade shit" and "not arcade shit"

But it got boring. I was getting emails and comments on my channel / to my channels email about it. It jumped the shark from being dumb shit on this forum to dumb shit being emailed to me and left in comments (many of which were caught by the filter...as they were V interesting)

So I just moved on with the whole thing and stopped posting links. The threads can be deleted if someone wants to 86 them

Am I going anywhere though? Nope. I will be around :)
As I said to you in chat, you don't have to stop posting your YT links but they should be kept in a single thread. It's also common forum courtesy not to kick down every other thread in a subforum with excessive updates, ng.com isn't Twitter, after all. That's really all there's to it as far as I am concerned.

I agree that it's probably best in this day and age of dying forums not to chase away new blood. On the other hand, it's our community here and the way it is with all its flaws and silly people why this place still exists. Other more topical forums with stricter moderation are long gone now but we're still here so we must have done something right.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
As I said to you in chat, you don't have to stop posting your YT links but they should be kept in a single thread. It's also common forum courtesy not to kick down every other thread in a subforum with excessive updates, ng.com isn't Twitter, after all. That's really all there's to it as far as I am concerned.
giphy.gif

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
a solution - a final solution if you will - would be just to ban him so kernow can go back thinking what it would be like to be in morrissey's stern, but still loving grip in peace.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I agree that it's probably best in this day and age of dying forums not to chase away new blood. On the other hand, it's our community here and the way it is with all its flaws and silly people why this place still exists. Other more topical forums with stricter moderation are long gone now but we're still here so we must have done something right.
And seriously I didn’t mind stopping. I haven’t posted a link since. Even if this place is a dumpster fire I’ve been here near to 15 years and it can still be a fun time.

But it’s still gonna end up dead because basically anyone new is gonna be met with absolute anger. Which is a bummer but hey…not like I can change it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Do you guys think Kern and Tarma jerk off while thinking of each other?
Probably together at some gritty english peep booth. Afterwards a couple pints at the local greaser and then making tracks along some damp shitty london street back to their respective apartments where they both reluctantly enjoy a good ole buggering by their fat boyfriends.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Do you guys think Kern and Tarma jerk off while thinking of each other?
No, but that's clearly what you're thinking about when you're thinking about us you dirty little faggit.

BTW - the "H" in "Herb" is not silent you cretin.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Probably together at some gritty english peep booth. Afterwards a couple pints at the local greaser and then making tracks along some damp shitty london street back to their respective apartments where they both reluctantly enjoy a good ole buggering by their fat boyfriends.
Probably together at some dusty back-of-beyond watering hole getting ratted on Fosters comparing which of them has the better criminal record. After sobering up slightly on some vegemite sandwiches they ride their kangeroos back to their outback love nest where they play that nights game of "that's not a cock. This is a cock", before cuddling up together listening to old Olivia Newton John albums.

A typical day in the life of Lach and JoeX.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fosters doesn't exist.
Sobering up = lol.
That's not a cock = american game
Olivia newton john = who gives a fuck

Get a grip tarmz.