Do you know of any arcade auctions near me?

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I have no idea where these things are held and have no clue as to go about finding them.

I live on the boarder between Oklahoma and Arkansas. Oklahoma City is about 4 hrs away, Tulsa is about 1.75 hrs away, Fayetteville Arkansas is about 45 mins away.

So do you guys know of any auctions happening in this area? I know where I'm at sucks for gaming and everything, but I just thought I check.

Thanks.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Thanks man I'll keep my eye on that. I had hoped that during the summer I'd be able to pick up some old cabs to restore. It seems that ebay has swollen with the amount of people wanting to pay high dollar for classic arcade machines, and I was maybe hoping to make a quick buck.

Luner Lander is the only machine that I would like to own for myself at the moment.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
It seems that ebay has swollen with the amount of people wanting to pay high dollar for classic arcade machines, and I was maybe hoping to make a quick buck.

The presence of the anniversary machines have worn out their welcome and classic is the way to go again.

I think a Space Invaders cab with a japanese control setup (spinner controls instead of buttons for left and right) would bring in some dough.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
ForeverSublime said:
The presence of the anniversary machines have worn out their welcome and classic is the way to go again.

I think a Space Invaders cab with a japanese control setup (spinner controls instead of buttons for left and right) would bring in some dough.

I didn't know they made Space Invaders with a spinner... :eek:

New mission!

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Wow, there's going to be an auction event Jun 4 in Orlando, FL.

This will be the first time attending one of these, and I am hoping someone from this site is attending as well as I am an amatuer when it comes to cabs. I do know I want candy cab that will play new recent games.

So is anyone going to the Orlando auction?