Doaal Collection...?

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
I had many fond memories playing Neo in the arcade as a kid, and it was through lurking here back in 2007 that I learned you could own your own arcade cabinet. Flash forward eleven years and I'm collecting for the MVS and playing on a supergun.

b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg

h.jpg

Not pictured is my small NGPC collection. Just some JP commons, so far.
h.jpg

After searching for years and waiting for more space, I find a cab lot for $800, including two MVSes. This is the Neo cabs when I got them. Neither one would power on and needed refurbishing from top to bottom.
eaa26cd4dfc4a5ef88ee69bdac714887b5933f63.jpeg

And the other cabs: Mortal Kombat (converted to Marvel Super Heroes), Hyper Olympics, Shuuz and Invasion: The Abduction. The plan was always to just keep one of the Neo cabs, but I had a ton of fun refurbishing them.
d01c28bee07c866a7da810e4ae5a2f07678a9cb0.jpeg

And my four slot, restored:
f.jpg

Problem is, I recently moved to the UK and couldn't take all these things with me. I had to sell my beloved four-slot. It went to a good home, and Big Red went to a close friend, so when I go back to visit family I can get some playtime in.

I had to pare down much of my game collection as well. However after leaving all of my games behind, I've really been craving to play Neo. So I'm having my most treasured AES and MVS titles shipped over and slowly building up things from here.

Edit: added dedicated PCBs

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Thought this was gonna be a Master Tasuke Returns thread. Fucking disappointed.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I had many fond memories playing Neo in the arcade as a kid, and it was through lurking here back in 2007 that I learned you could own your own arcade cabinet. Flash forward eleven years and I'm collecting for the MVS and playing on a supergun.

View attachment 54839
View attachment 54840
View attachment 54841

Not pictured is my small NGPC collection. Just some JP commons, so far.
View attachment 54838

After searching for years and waiting for more space, I find a cab lot for $800, including two MVSes. This is the Neo cabs when I got them. Neither one would power on and needed refurbishing from top to bottom.
View attachment 54834

And the other cabs: Mortal Kombat (converted to Marvel Super Heroes), Hyper Olympics, Shuuz and Invasion: The Abduction. The plan was always to just keep one of the Neo cabs, but I had a ton of fun refurbishing them.
View attachment 54835

And my four slot, restored:
View attachment 54837

Problem is, I recently moved to the UK and couldn't take all these things with me. I had to sell my beloved four-slot. It went to a good home, and Big Red went to a close friend, so when I go back to visit family I can get some playtime in.

I had to pare down much of my game collection as well. However after leaving all of my games behind, I've really been craving to play Neo. So I'm having my most treasured AES and MVS titles shipped over and slowly building up things from here.

You can get a NeoSD or NeoSD Pro and play all the Neo you want

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I'm glad your Neo cabs went to good homes. Would hate to have to sell mine. Last year I moved and was lucky to have a friend who stored it for a few months.