Does the Ninja Masters Cart confirm there will be more Cart releases?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Putting multiple titles in a single card could help pushing sales of the less wanted titles if they are coupled with the more popular choices.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
hmmm, what should the price point be to play neo games with frame skipping, screen tearing, and shit audio? Not sure.

I don't know about future games but it's a $200 buy in. Screw that.

EDIT:

Putting multiple titles in a single card could help pushing sales of the less wanted titles if they are coupled with the more popular choices.

That could work, maybe do full series on one card like all Metal Slugs or even genre bunches.

Last edited:

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
I'd be shocked if single games using Ninja Master's packaging end up costing more than $10. The 64MB SD card, packaging, and preloaded ROM cost next to nothing to produce, and considering the games usually go for $9 on Wii VC/PSN, I can't see SNK charging extra to NGX owners.

I'd be really surprised if the games were $10 each. I think we can expect $20-30 at least.

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
$20-30 is the price i can pay if they put the games on boxes like neo geo pocket games. using a double box art with one side the us release of neo geo aes and the other the japan version chaning the old logo neo geo for the new logo neo geo x gold.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I wonder what the situation would be for the SNK-Capcom CHAOS crossover.

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
4 days left to neo geo x make a month since its release and nobody says anything about the future of gaming.
every day that passes I think this console was just a scam. played with the nostalgia of people to take your money and then laugh in the face of them.

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
4 days left to neo geo x make a month since its release and nobody says anything about the future of gaming.every day that passes I think this console was just a scam. played with the nostalgia of people to take your money and then laugh in the face of them.

I am eagerly awaiting an update from Tommo, they need to announce something soon. Looking at the NeoGeo X facebook they setup I found this post from the 11th of January.

"Neo Geo X We aren't ignoring you, we just have to go through the appropriate channels for answering certain things. There's a lot happening and as soon as we can, we will make an official announcement. Thank you."

I like the sound of "a lot happening" just wish they had a PR person that could let the fans of the little machine know something.

slerch666

updyke,
I like the sound of "a lot happening" just wish they had a PR person that could let the fans of the little machine know something.

They could offer, and give, us all blowjobs from super models (or muff dives if you're into that) and many people here would still bitch.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I wonder if they could bring over some of the NGPC only titles like Card Fighters Clash (both versions), Faselei!, Pac-Man, or Gals Fighters. Fun games and it would be neat to have them on something other than the Pocket.

So will there be other games comimg out?

Wow, you got a NO! a yes and a third which didn't answer your question. While expected no one actually knows the answer yet, however this is what is said on neogeox dot com within the faq.

"
What is the plan on allowing customers to play additional NEOGEO games beyond the 20 included?
Please check this website for the latest information. The plan is to release other games that will be exclusive to the NEOGEO X format.
"

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
Wow, you got a NO! a yes and a third which didn't answer your question. While expected no one actually knows the answer yet, however this is what is said on neogeox dot com within the faq.

"
What is the plan on allowing customers to play additional NEOGEO games beyond the 20 included?
Please check this website for the latest information. The plan is to release other games that will be exclusive to the NEOGEO X format.
"

the plan is: tommo laugh in your face!!
has passed more than one month and i have not see games to buy, there is no news about future titles.

cashmoney

Banned
Yes it sounds like no new games!!They need an update to fix the video to!!I hope a good modded on here will be able to load the games on a sd card to work on this system

Lee Gray

They said there will be more games so I expect so, its the non owners and haters who are mainly saying no lol

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
^I was commenting on the quote stating that Tommo would release games that are exclusive to the NGX. That sounds like something other than the original Neo library. I wouldn't get excited about that.

Of course they're going to release other games, that shouldn't even be an issue. They'd have to be absolutely stupid not to.

ack

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
^I was commenting on the quote stating that Tommo would release games that are exclusive to the NGX. That sounds like something other than the original Neo library. I wouldn't get excited about that.

Of course they're going to release other games, that shouldn't even be an issue. They'd have to be absolutely stupid not to.

Maybe they plan on releasing bootleg style KOF games. KOF 2002 Super Ultra Plus II :lolz:

-ack

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
They said there will be more games so I expect so, its the non owners and haters who are mainly saying no lol

Hahahah very true, I expect them to release more games, however I don't expect them before the launch of the Neo Geo X as a portable only.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
mte. Be happy with the 21 games we got people

Yeah, you guys are waiting all this time and they're just going to end up releasing Legend of Success Joe and Digger Man. The Super Ultra X exclusive editions of course.

Lee Gray

Would be cool if the games did come in a box with mini manual.

Last edited: