Donkey Kong cocktail cab restoration and mod

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I’ve been working on this for the past couple months. I always liked the style of Nintendo cocktail cabs but hated the ugly brown color. VT gave me a gutted DK cocktail a few years back and never got around to working on it due to a divorce, moving around, and life in general. I took a couple of quick pics and have them posted here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/aSu5M

I prefer the DK jr. colors plus it matches the orange theme in my current place. Let me know what you guys think. I’ll post more pics and hopefully a clip of it fired up around the weekend.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
I never understood those older cocktail cabinet control panels. It looks uncomfortable when your sitting but i never tried one so i dont know.

Anyways looks fantastic none the less

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Looks good! You shag the ol'lady on it yet? They are a great height, just saying.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Gorgeous! Love the DK Jr. color scheme better as well, always! Dat CP...so slick!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Thanks again to VT for hooking me up with it in the first place.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It looks badass. Any pics of it running?

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Sorry guys for not getting footage. My weekend did not go as planned. My stepson got hurt in soccer and ended up needing surgery. I’ll try to get some footage once life returns to normal.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That sucks man. Hope he heals up quick.