Double Dragon 2 MVS?

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Interesting that they actually bothered to silkcreen a cart number and rom location on the maskroms.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I read the title of the thread and immediately thought TonK was unveiling another long lost Neo game. Glad we cleared that up.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Thanks. Was curious in case it happened to be a 'decent' hack like CTHD. But, just a couple of naive bidders driving up the price...

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Look at the number too: 228 (Ghostlop).

Crazy people.

Is Ghoslop definitely 228...? On NeoGeoProtos he has it listed as 128.

The chips do look interesting though and it would have been good if someone had unearthed an unknown proto... but at least he listed it as fake.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I emailed the seller to ask about what title this was, he told me Breaker's Revenge. Hope the buyer enjoys the mixup! ;)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I emailed the seller to ask about what title this was, he told me Breaker's Revenge. Hope the buyer enjoys the mixup! ;)

LOL I was wondering why there isn't any pics of the game in action.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
LOL I was wondering why there isn't any pics of the game in action.
He pretty much said the same thing, don't worry about screenshots, it's only BR.

Side note: If you're thinking of doing random buys through eBay (like myself), please use the search here or through Google for sellers if you're not 100% confident of a purchase. You may check out Coryoon!'s experience in THIS THREAD about Sheep Nova and their apparent inability to ship items properly.