Dreamcast Dreamland - 18 weeks of DC and NAOMI

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

awesome game unless you are spending real quarters

Neo_Mike_81

King's Dry Cleaner
Finally got a Dreamcast again, looking forward in checking out Dolphin Blue, and the English translated evangelion keyboard games.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Propeller Arena. Makes sense why Sega cancelled this one

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i got way into DoA2, but i haven't touched it since the DC era.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

it may just be a beta but it's also one of my fav Dreamcast "Games"

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
i completely forgot about how much I anticipated this game on the DC. it was some dark times as they left the DC.....

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
it was too expensive back when it was $40. This plays like a $20 game. I could never get into it with the existing control scheme....

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah, owned Cannon Spike multiple times back when it was bargain bin prices and even imported the Japanese version for the superior cover art but it never clicked. No idea why it would become some highly sought after title. It's fun for a couple minutes but it's janky as fuck.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The local game store had copies of Captain Tomaday and Bang Bang Busters, those have to be the sorriest excuses for release I've ever seen on any system. Downright embarrassing. They looked like something I would have made in 10th graphic design class.

I should have taken pictures of them next to the big display of officially released games.
I was confused at first thinking you posted in the wrong thread but then the word "VISCO" came to mind and it all made sense.
Would be funny if the company that keeps whoring out VISCO IPs actually doesn't even own them.