E3 2015 June 16th-18th

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Another year, another E3 right around the corner. Lots of potential this year as both Bethesda and Square Enix have rented space will be having their own hour long presentations (fingers crossed for Fallout 4 announcement). Nintendo will be up to bat first with their Digital Event; I'm expecting a Xenoblade Chronicles X and Star Fox U blowout, not much more than that (not even a peep about their new "NX" console). Sony? More of the same, a few new games followed by little to no Vita support.

Microsoft? I still say fuck'em but I'll watch their presentation anyway.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I'm hopeful that there will be a few interesting things to see. As always, I'm looking forward to Nintendo's digital event most, but I'm also hoping for a Fallout 4 announcement, and a tease for another Red Dead would be great. Sony mentioned that most of their big news would be after Gamescom (I believe that's the one...?), and as long as MS gives me some Phantom Dust news and a date, I'd be happy with them. I'm interested to see news about some of the indie projects, like Hyper Light Drifter, but over all, I get the vibe this year will be a little lighter than past shows.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I'm hopeful that there will be a few interesting things to see. As always, I'm looking forward to Nintendo's digital event most, but I'm also hoping for a Fallout 4 announcement, and a tease for another Red Dead would be great. Sony mentioned that most of their big news would be after Gamescom (I believe that's the one...?), and as long as MS gives me some Phantom Dust news and a date, I'd be happy with them. I'm interested to see news about some of the indie projects, like Hyper Light Drifter, but over all, I get the vibe this year will be a little lighter than past shows.

I thought the Phantom Dust reboot was cancelled months ago? Sorry to say...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I would love to see more details on the new Zelda as well as Starfox. I just hope also for something along the lines of F-Zero, as the MK tracks were such great teasers.

For the others, I don't have a bone/4, but any clarity on the new deus ex would be awesome.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm actually going to be covering this event this year for the site I've been doing some game journalism stuff for. If I hear anything interesting from a press standpoint, as long as I can avoid getting in trouble, I might drop a few tidbits:)

EDIT: I won't be there, but I have access to a lot of press materials already that others don't have ready access to due to credentials. A lot of this stuff comes out eventually but it's nice to see it from the other side.

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
This year I am looking forward to more Doom news And Fallout 4.

As for consoles:

Nintendo:
Zelda news/footage
Star Fox news/footage

Microsoft:
Windows 10 integration
XBLA updates

Sony:
Street Fighter V footage
System update news for DLNA

Overall more news on The Division, Deus Ex, and Halo 5.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Year by year my excitement for E3 dwindles, I just hope I get to go to one before I completely lose interest. It is on my bucket list after all. Oh and I am excited for Doom and Street Fighter V.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The possibility of a new Fallout title...

...and that's it...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
For me the 2 big ones would be Star Fox U and Quantum Break...hopefully.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Looking forward to seeing what Retro is making. Another DKC title would be the safe bet, but with the positive response from Splatoon would be neat to see something new and more risky. Maybe a new Metroid?

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Star fox footage will be nice to see. Also excited for more details on street fighter 5. Curious to see if Level 5 will be bringing anything stateside.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I thought the Phantom Dust reboot was cancelled months ago? Sorry to say...

I thought Microsoft said they took control and are still developing the title but I guess that changed

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Fingers crossed for ANY news on a new Fallout.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I got nothing, I'll just wait and see and go from there

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Curious to see what Nintendo has in store. Starfox U for me too.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I'm just hoping nintendo will announce a u.s release date for xenoblade chronicles x.The game is out in japan all ready.For sony i guess more on SFV,capcom put out a trailer for m.bision.

Last edited:

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
2003 was the last great E3

Guess you didn't see Konami 2010?
That is the best E3 conference ever!

Back on topic, I really need a Fallout 4 fix. I don't want to see just a cg logo. No, I want to see some actual gameplay footage. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I want to see more info about N++ (which hopefully includes a release date), and a 3DS Metroid.

These are exactly the same things I wanted last year too.

DrScience

n00b
Yeah Bethesda to officially announce Fallout 4 would be great. Getting tired of being jerked around with fake teaser sites and hoax trademark filings.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
E3 gets less interesting every year as companies save their big announcements for other shows or their own youtube channels. That said, with the two major consoles now in full swing, I imagine this will be the first where we get to see some of what this new generation of games is going to look like (ignoring what's already on PC, of course). At least I hope so... the neverending onslaught of HD remasters is going to end up a deathknell for this industry otherwise.

Want to see more SF5 and Persona 5 but I'm curious to see what Nintendo and Squeenix will be announcing during their respective conferences.

Fallout 4 is all but confirmed. It'll likely be the final reveal at Bethesda's show.

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I imagine we'll get some more on Uncharted 4 and the new Tomb Raider reboot sequel. Nintendo will hopefully have more to show of the new Zelda game. A new Metroid would be awesome, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.