E3 2021 Discussion

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I am really hoping for a final fantasy vii remake part 2 date announcement and some original switch titles to perk my interest. The switch is a port machine, a damn good one but mainly ports nonetheless. Something unique and fresh would be great

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I haven’t been excited about a new game in fucking years except for driving/sports stuff where I can actually see the benefits of new tech, amazing 3D, net play, etc. Like many people I buy a lot of ports and HD remixes and such but even those are usually a waste of money for me, when you have the OG stuff it always feels better. Many of my favorite devs are long dead, SNK and Sega exist pretty much in name only at this point.

I like the Super Mario Game and Watch a lot. That’s the newest thing I’ve enjoyed recently...custom hardware for a 40 year old game. :)

If any of you actually like 3D KOF and Uncharted or whatever the fuck Fortnight is then I’m legitimately glad for you but I’d rather spend that time cleaning dust out of my Genesis.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I am really hoping for [...] some original switch titles to perk my interest. The switch is a port machine, a damn good one but mainly ports nonetheless. Something unique and fresh would be great
This.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
All I care is Metroid Prime 4. Or at least, a Trilogy on a pad that doesnt need swinging around all the time for Corruption. Cant stand Wii controllers...

tangemo

New Challenger
Switch Pro rumors swelled up recently so it would be cool to see that confirmed. Maybe they decided to hold off the new hardware until next year.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
The most i'm interested in is elden ring and those so called rumors for a 2d metroid in the works for switch.Beside,hopefully some thing on bayonetta 3 that game seems to be in development hell.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I haven’t been excited about a new game in fucking years except for driving/sports stuff where I can actually see the benefits of new tech, amazing 3D, net play, etc. Like many people I buy a lot of ports and HD remixes and such but even those are usually a waste of money for me, when you have the OG stuff it always feels better. Many of my favorite devs are long dead, SNK and Sega exist pretty much in name only at this point.

I like the Super Mario Game and Watch a lot. That’s the newest thing I’ve enjoyed recently...custom hardware for a 40 year old game. :)

If any of you actually like 3D KOF and Uncharted or whatever the fuck Fortnight is then I’m legitimately glad for you but I’d rather spend that time cleaning dust out of my Genesis.

Actually, the Super Mario Bros G&W device isn't custom hardware at all, it's using an off the shelf STM32 micro controller as the SOC powering the whole thing. It's why it was hacked so quickly.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I was referring to the entire Game and Watch Mario device itself, the buttons, the screen, the pressed metal front, etc, not just the chip inside.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Pumped for BF2042! Hopefully it lives up to the hype. 128 player maps will make an already hectic game...more hectic lol.