eek's small collection

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Been admiring everyone else's collection and figure it's time to show what little I have.

I store all my games(Neo and others) inside a spare bedroom closet so took all these out for pictures.

With all the flash / sd carts out there, I'm wondering why hang on to these when I can just get the NeoSD and call it a day. Less is more so I'll probably do a sales thread sometime in the near future.

There's also a pic of my setup. It's quite messy and I should either get rid of one of the CRTs and/or get rid of systems.

IMG_2394.JPG
IMG_2397.jpg
IMG_2398.jpg
IMG_2399.jpg
IMG_2400.JPG

Whippy

Banned
I love everything you have done there. I like the color of your PVM. I am not a PVM enthusiast by any means, but it stands out as unique. Your collection of systems is very similar to mine. Utilitarian, and "curated" for your needs and desires with no fluff. It is all business!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Sweet carts you got there, especially Top Hunter & Miracle Adventure. Now it's time for Raguy/Blue's Journey and you'll have the platform trio on the home console complete!

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Sweet carts you got there, especially Top Hunter & Miracle Adventure. Now it's time for Raguy/Blue's Journey and you'll have the platform trio on the home console complete!

Thanks. I'm actually thinking about selling those 2 carts and most carts to go NeoSD Pro.

Top Hunter was one of the top reasons why I got a Neo in the first place and that game sure didn't disappoint. Somehow I was lucky to it as NOS years ago from Arcade Shock.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Thanks. I'm actually thinking about selling those 2 carts and most carts to go NeoSD Pro.

Somehow I cheer your consideration, since we never own anything for long anyway. But as good as the NoeSD is, letting go of your carts always carries that wistful feeling...

Top Hunter was one of the top reasons why I got a Neo in the first place and that game sure didn't disappoint. Somehow I was lucky to it as NOS years ago from Arcade Shock.

Great! Top Hunter is a true Neo Geo gem, one with many secrets. The two separate cuts of the game according to NGH and MVS, the arcane money bags, numerous DMs and SDMs, all the tributes to SNK games and the different endings... Ha! Still amazing. It also seems Top Hunter was really made with home use in mind, since it's one of the few games with abundant use of dithering, which just couldn't be seen through RGB on a sharp arcade monitor.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
That Saturn tech tho. Any man with an american Saturn setup and ready to go is a man who knows whatsup. Love the Sat.

Also nice PVM setup!

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
That Saturn tech tho. Any man with an american Saturn setup and ready to go is a man who knows whatsup. Love the Sat.

Also nice PVM setup!

Thanks! Got that Saturn as NOS in 2001 or something and it has a modchip with the action replay 4+1. Also have a white saturn and grey in storage, but unfortunately the grey saturn's cart slot is iffy.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Thanks! Got that Saturn as NOS in 2001 or something and it has a modchip with the action replay 4+1. Also have a white saturn and grey in storage, but unfortunately the grey saturn's cart slot is iffy.

Yeah idk what it is with Sats, their cart slots do really seem to go out a lot. And yet, for a console with a cart slot its gotta be the least used one on average!

Missile

Another Striker
This is my favourite kind of collection. Not too big and looks like you play all the games. Some great games there. I like you have Gan Gan in there