Emulation area

D

DigiPunk

This would be a good idea to implement; however, are you insinuating that it would be a place to discuss, or download ROM images and MAME or RageX?

If you would go with the latter, that could eat up bandwidth fast!

You could test it out by allowing limited access, by # of posts or how long the individual has been posting on the site. Grant special access to the site via a password that changes, or link it to their IP somehow.

Just some thoughts!

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
It would be handy to make a emulator section, in public that is aswell.. Testing the games befor buying it with an emulator is a handy thing to do, it should be added to this site I think. U get my vote
biggrin.gif

Cho

kyo3.jpg

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Well, then you get into the issue of every person around begging for rom images, FTP sites, and other warez. I dont think it's a good idea for this Neo board. There may be some unforseen problems, and abuse.

N-T-M

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I tink its not very a good idea guys because many people will just download the rom and keep it forever and they will never buy the game.Emulation destroy's the NEO GEO!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
setsuna_color_winpose.gif

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited January 19, 2001).]

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
fuck that

there are shitloads sites for romzz and emulators already

this site's different cos its made by people who actually BUY the stuff

WHY an emulation section?

nowt wrong with it
i mean
some 20 neo games i didnt know i first saw em cos of neo rage x

but most people into emulators have never ever SEEN a neo system

one of these cunts once said
well neoragex is better than the real thing coz slug 2 aint slow on me pooter and...yeah!
its

F R E E

no shit sherlock !

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by Fran:
fuck that

there are shitloads sites for romzz and emulators already

this site's different cos its made by people who actually BUY the stuff

WHY an emulation section?

nowt wrong with it
i mean
some 20 neo games i didnt know i first saw em cos of neo rage x

but most people into emulators have never ever SEEN a neo system

one of these cunts once said
well neoragex is better than the real thing coz slug 2 aint slow on me pooter and...yeah!
its

F R E E

no shit sherlock !

Those people are dumb, id only use the emulator just to chek out what game I am getting. I did it with Evolution and Gals Fighters. And im happy with the games... Glad I tested Dark Arms too, would never buy that game after I tested the rom..

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
I say you should keep the emulation out of this place. Sure, most Neo fans would get the roms to test the game out. But in reality, who really does that??
Most people in the emulation scene don't give a crap, they just get the ROM and never buy the game.

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"