englannin kielinen thread

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I have NO ONE in my Wii parade :(

oh, would you put it in the thread I made?

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I got Metal Slug Anthology for Wii, it's a nice package.
Wish it supported the classic controller though :rolleyes:

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Take a look at my updated AES collection website, which I got back online a few days ago! :) The address is on my signature.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
YEAH!

I got a Sega Naomi!

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

It's a Naomi 2, the newer mobo that runs Virtua Fighter 4 as well. I've also got a GD-rom drive in it, so I can play all the games. Well, not Crazy Taxi or House of the Dead, but all the normal control games.

Only got two games for it so far, Sports Jam and Virtua Striker 3, with Virtua Tennis possibly on the way from the seller. But don't worry, I'll soon get some "real" games as well. :p

My Shopping list:

From puzzle games, Puzzle Bobble, Sega Tetris and Puyo Puyo are a must. And just for the sake of completeness, I'll get some more sports games, namely Virtua Athlete, Virtua NBA and Beach Spikers.

How about fighting games? Marvel vs Capcom 2, a couple of Capcom vs SNK, five Guilty Gears, Street Fighter Zero 3... And from the 3D department we've got the Power Stones, Dead or Alive 2, and of course Virtua Fighter 4, Evolution and THE one game without a home console port, VF4 Final Tuned.

Shmups still take the cake though. Horizontally I can play Border Down, Giga Wing 2, Chaos Field, Zero Gunner 2 and Senko no Ronde. But after rotating the monitor, the rest of them open up: Psyvariar 2, Shikigami no Shiro II, Radilgy, Karous, Trigger Heart Excelica, Trizeal, Under Defeat... and Ikaruga.

I'm in heaven, and will be more so after my wallet recovers from this blow and I can start buying games for it.:D

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Siistii.

En vittu jaksa kirjoittaa englanniksi :D

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
VERY NICE..... the meet needs to happen soon.....

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Akira_Tekagi said:
Nice! :) Did you find that cabinet from Finland?

Yeah, from the same guy who sold me my Neo-Geo. Realgames.org.

I've been wanting a Naomi for so long, always drooling over the Universal Cabinets in Helsinki's movie theaters. And I knew a Universal Cabinet is what I want, they are the best. (Both technically and aesthetically. :) )

I had asked the seller to inform me when he gets these in stock, if he gets them. And to my surprise soon enough I got a call and got to pick the best of two Naomi 1 machines (with a GD-rom drive) and I bought and installed a Naomi 2 from them as well. Now I have a Universal Cabinet with everything inside, and it only cost me 1000 euros... That's CHEAP.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Anyone looked through the latest Pelit mag yet ;)

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Congratulations! Absolutely the most interesting article ever in Pelit-magazine... ;) I wonder if we get some new Neo-Geo collectors to Finland soon...

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Finn, that is soooo slick, nice one!
Raz, you got an article in 'Pelit'? Don't look at finnish mags, so hadn't noticed... anyone got a scan?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
RockstarRunner said:
Finn, that is soooo slick, nice one!
Raz, you got an article in 'Pelit'? Don't look at finnish mags, so hadn't noticed... anyone got a scan?

A small section yes. Its part of a larger section on NeoGeo.

Raz

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Razoola said:
Anyone looked through the latest Pelit mag yet ;)
I ended my Pelit subscription a long time ago, so I went to the library to read the latest issue. I was very excited to see that it had a four page article on the Neo Geo. I was also glad to see that it even had a small section about you and the universe bios, Raz!

It's strange that the Neo Geo article in Pelit hasn't attracted new people to this forum. Finnish gamers are so mainstream... :oh_no:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Akira, you do know if it's not on teh pstriplez it's teh suck? :oh_no:
Well, aslong as there are some of us around who still appreciate what has been before.
Infact i'm currently filling in some holes in my Dreamcast collection... which is an interesting corralation to the Neo for me... I was telling a friend about the DC recently, and summed it up by saying that out of all the consoles I have, the Neo and DC are the only ones that make you wanna go
_44279618_fastshowbrilliant270.jpg
BRILLIANT!

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
SCORE!

I just got a Dreamcast BBA off eBay for €65!!!
W00t... now, what am I gonna do with it... who cares!! I got a BBA :multi_co:

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
I just received a Sega Mega Drive II from a classmate along with Sonic 2 but the RF cable is broken. Anyone got a spare one to sell for a low price? Or know a place where to get a working cable? (can be composite, RGB or RF)

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Reiko said:
I just received a Sega Mega Drive II from a classmate along with Sonic 2 but the RF cable is broken. Anyone got a spare one to sell for a low price? Or know a place where to get a working cable? (can be composite, RGB or RF)
Game House sells and makes console video cables.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Just bought Game Boy Micro Famicom edition + The Legend of Zelda (famicom mini) + Warioland Advance from Play-Asia. They're selling those for a nice price.