ESP LTD guitar in southeast Oklahoma

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Figured I'd throw this up here. Why not? Can't hurt..

http://lawton.craigslist.org/msg/2794547974.html

espltd01.jpg

I wouldn't mind trading for some Neo gear - I'd dig a home system and some games, or a modded home system.
shredder.gif

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Damn thats a hot maple top! Love the finish. Neck through too I bet huh?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
oklahoma is ok, but that axe is pretty rad.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Thanks. I really like this guitar - I just have too many. I really don't need the money, either, so I figured I'd see what kind of trades I can get going.

Mike26

McWow,
Nice Axe! I used to own a siiick ESP Maverick with 100 dollar bills on it, made from back in the late 80's/early 90s at the now gone 48th street custom shop. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/mikeosoft/ESP%20maverick/IMG_20111106_171038.jpg

I will say, although I am a Fender guy through and through, I still miss the hell out of that ESP. ESP makes some of the best low-action, nice intonation necks around. The floyd-rose bridge on mine was the best floating bridge I ever owned. My problem with the guitar, was I felt too insecure with my playing skill to rock it. At the time I was more into simple american rock, no shredding, no EVH, and didn't understand the usefullness of a "Superstrat" design like these ESP's. If I had the money to throw into a guitar, I'd grab this guit. sadly, I'm not in a good financial place right now. I wish you luck with the sale, and am certain it will sell. Because once you play an ESP you stay ESP.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That's a sweet ESP. I have an Eric Johnson Fender sig that I love. It's a shame that I have no use for this LTD, because it really is a phenomenal guitar. If I could somehow send it back in time to myself in 2005 or something. I'm just so overloaded with guitars that this sits in a guitar rack 99% of the time. I'd really like to trade it instead of sell it. I'm down for a Neo system, or, hell, if somebody has a badass NES collection I'd be down for something like that, too. I want some retro equipment so I have introduce my son to all the stuff I played when I was a kid.