Euro Cup 2021!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tomorrow’s special: Turkey all’Italiano
Honestly should be decent. Turkey has some real brand name studs now.

really looking forward to France Germany on Tuesday.0EF479DA-5B1D-4C8C-BA01-0BAC9D6248AD.jpeg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nobody's giving Hungary the credit they deserve. They wont be an easy chew to anyone.
My prediction is that France will be the lucky loser, while Portugal and Germany move forward. You can’t deny Bruno or Havertz right now. They’re two of the best two players in the world.

France always has a meltdown after they make it to a Cup final. But I project them as lucky loser making it all the way to the final of the Euros.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Italy Turkey game was wack. Result was good, but official was not. TBH, I am not an immobile fan. Anyone who remembers the first soccer room banner knows why. I like seeing Barella starting. Good young players are what we want to see.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I haven’t watched any of this. I did go down a YouTube rabbit hole of old football anthems last night though after playing Super Sidekicks 3. Three Lions, World in Motion, Rendez-vou 98...Three Lions 98

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Scary moment in the Danes Finland game ... hope everything Is ok
Match suspended

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Damn.... that was a nightmare watch...

I hope he's ok...

xROTx

PS. EERRR.. watching the A & E doing their best out there... but maybe they should not have showed it for so long... it was disturbing even to me let alone any kids watching...

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I was in the kitchen to check on the soup , when I walk out and saw the screen the medical staff ran out then the camera zoom into Erickson face. Eye was open but motionless I thought the got into a head collision and got knocked out ... then the medical staff start to do cpr... shitty scary situation. Totally ruined my morning.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
As if it wasn’t bad enough seeing a French referee a Swiss game.

(anyone who watched Eurovision 2021 knows what I mean)

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea just saw it. I'm assuming it was a heart attack. I've seen that happen before in a football game. Crazy shit. Hope he makes it.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I would assume his career is over now...

Maybe he can make it as a commentator....

xROTx

PS. Let's admit it.. he prob is financially secure enough currently... just needs to avoid the Mike Tyson "spend all day long" deal...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Italy looking great in two games. Totally handled the Swiss, who aren’t bad. I was wrong about them. Spinazzola has an amazing first step.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Kind of strange that they don't stop playing when they lead 1:0. ^^
They are pretty good and it's fun to watch them.

Guess Germany won't survive the group phase, unless we qualify as third. Normally I'm more optimistic but we had no chance against France.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Happy for Wales today. No lucky win either - they made plenty of chances and it could have been a few more with some sharper finishing.

Not looking forward to beating the Scots on Friday either. But has to happen.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Keifer Moore looks like a complete unit at CF. So weird that he’s old and in championship.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Keifer Moore looks like a complete unit at CF. So weird that he’s old and in championship.
Yeah, I was expecting to watch sunday league football but they played far better than england managed against croatia.